Days of Our Lives Fans | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Days of Our Lives Fans Days of Our Lives Fans

Unread 03-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Days of Our Lives Fans

Is it just me, or do you all want to just strangle Shaun? If he tells Belle to email or call Phillip one more time, i am going to scream!!!! He is so selfish---my mom now fastforwards through this story line (we both tape it)
Also---we have seen the captors in the castle, all except Cassie! Where the heck is she? anyone see something that I might have missed?
On a lighter note, if I was Hope, i would have punched the crap out of Billie by now..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2005, 04:55 PM
I don't like Shawn either!

I can not stand Shawn!!! I want Belle & Phillip to be together. I have been watching this stupid show for about 22 years and I just can't seem to stop watching it! I get mad every time I watch!!! I have not seen Cassie either.
Unread 03-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Days "fan"

I am right there with both of you!!!! Did you hear the real "shaun" was picked up at an aiport just this week for smuggling drugs? don't know if he will be off the show for a while or what--- oh, and by the way, Just how old is Kate suppose to be along with the ages of her children?!? That is one of the great little ponderings I go through while laying on the couch!! She has what, Lucas (who has a son about 12), Billie, Rex, Phillip- don't they all seem about the same age?!?!? and I agree Hope should just smack Bo upside the head and get Billie out of there!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Days of Our Lives Fans

I have been watching this show since I was a kid and stayed with my granny. It used to be so good, but to me, in recent years, the story lines have gotten so silly. What do you guys think? I mean, I know it is tv, but the storylines have become so outrageous.
Unread 03-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Days of Our Lives Fans

I agrree with you!!! What do any of these people do for a living outside of a couple folks, everyone else just spends their days stopping by the hospital to talk to each other, or hanging out at home - how do they afford these cool homes or apartment - and the clothes?!?!?!? How are they going to tie Tony D into this Phillip capture deal anyways?!?!? that is very lame......
Unread 03-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Days of Our Lives Fans

Ditto ditto ditto, I have watched this show since the first year it was on, in 1965. Of course i was just 3 .ha ha..... ..but here lately I find myself doing other things with it on.. and just now and them watching when something remotely intelligent comes on. I realize they are trying to reach out to younger audiences, etc. but give these kids a break, they do have brains for pity sakes. Personally I could smack Shawn, Kate, Sammie and Jan. I get so tired of the same whining. Where are the rest of the cast? I am wondering now if Roman is working for Tony, and Sammie being made up to be a guy.. what a riot! How does everyone get to the Castle with Tony? and is it really Tony? I am wondering about that, too. I am very disappointed in Bo. Irritated with Billie, but she didn't make promises to Hope. Bo did.. Any way.. as you can tell, I am fed up.. Hope they change story lines soon, and include some of the mature cast. Who raises those poor kids? No wonder they are dysfunctional! LOL
W/B
Unread 03-12-2005, 08:16 AM
Days of Our Lives Fans

I don't think these story lines are any more farfetched than others on other soaps. I also watch (when I am awake) As the World Turns and Guiding Light. There are numerous "out there" story lines going on...it is not meant to be reality...and that is what I like about it.

Oh--how many of you think Stefano is still alive somewhere? I do.

Rhoda----where did you hear that about the actor who plays Shawn? That is very interesting indeed. I guess if we don't see his character for awhile we will know huh. Kate I suppose is technically supposed to be around 50 if you look at the age of her kids and Will. I remember the woman who played Kate used to be on Capitol (old CBS soap) and that show ended in 1985, so she has definately been around..LOL

Walnut----What makes you think that Roman is working for Tony? This has me very curious indeed!

I wish I could figure out Patrick and what his deal is. He is so dang hot, we knew he was working for Tony and supposedly is not working for him anymore, so whats the deal?
I still can't believe they let Jack get back to Salem....i wonder what he is going to do now.
Unread 03-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Days of Our Lives Fans

At the risk of sounding like a weirdo... after watching for so many years I just get "feelings" on these things. Another one I thought was not acting like herself was Jen..... might be why they "let" Jack make it home. Anyone notice the song they played at the Cheating Heart when Patrick was dancing with
Chelsea " Sweet" which has the words " GEORGIA PEACH " in it? Maybe a clue? Is she Billie's daughter? The writers have a way of teasing us, too, which maybe the case. Still love the show after 40 years... But I do miss the veterans I have come to love. I am sorry they turned Mickey into a clown, too. The bed scene with the 4 of them was over the top to me.
Just my
Unread 03-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Days of Our Lives Fans

The guy who plays Shawn was arrested in an aiport not far from me in DesMoines Iowa.
Unread 03-13-2005, 02:09 AM
Days of Our Lives Fans

Quote:
Originally posted by presley1
I have been watching this show since I was a kid and stayed with my granny. It used to be so good, but to me, in recent years, the story lines have gotten so silly. What do you guys think? I mean, I know it is tv, but the storylines have become so outrageous.
All the classic afternoon soaps have gone off the deep end since Dallas!

I liked the old fashioned hour glass from the Days of my girlhood, not this dopey turn around thing they have now!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register