Off the subject-Ever heard of American Longivity? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > Hysteritaville General Discussions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Off the subject-Ever heard of American Longivity? Off the subject-Ever heard of American Longivity?

Unread 04-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Off the subject

Ladies I have a question? Not sure if this is the right place to post. Has anyone ever heard of American Longivity. It is a place the sales all natural vitamins and minerals to help your body. It is supose to be all natural and give your body the vitamins and minerals that you need. My husband takes them and says it really makes him feel better. I am scared to take it. I guess maybe because my doctor didn't prescribe it? I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of these or is taking them. I would appreciate any information you could give me. He wants me to start taking the energy drink but I am a little unsure. He says it is all natural and wouldn't hurt me but help me so I am not so tired all the time. The products come in a liquid form and you mix a capful with a glass of water or orange juice.

Thanks for you input

Friend2u

LAVH-BSO 12-15-2004 endometriosis, Feb. 2005 diagnosed with Intercystitial Cystitis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Off the subject-Ever heard of American Longivity?

Hi Friend2U

I haven't heard of those vitamins. I'm glad your DH is feeling better taking them. I'm like you...I don't like to take anything that my doctor didn't prescribe or suggest. I discuss everything I take with my doctor.

If you have concerns and questions about it, why don't you give your doctor a call.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for!

s

Deb

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register