Please pray for Jess's baby girl | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Please pray for Jess's baby girl Please pray for Jess's baby girl

Unread 04-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Please pray for Jess's baby girl

Dear Ladies,

we (Jess and the baby) need your prayers now more than ever. it's been a tough couple of days. Jessi started having contractions yesterday (Sunday) morning. they lasted most of the day, some of them coming only 5 minutes apart for quite some time. she went to the hospital in the afternoon. they monitored her until later that night. the doc said she was having contractions, but was not dilating. and the time interval between them had become erratic........lasting anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes apart. so they sent her home. the contractions continued.

well, she had her regular scheduled appt. this afternoon. and the doc at the clinic sent her to the hospital because she was worried about the baby's heartbeat. they kept her until about 8:00 p.m. tonight, then sent her home. i had left the hospital when she was released ( but then come back to pick her up), so i wasn't there when the nurse came in to release her. the thing is, the doctor never came in to see her and from what i could tell, the baby's condition had not improved. i might also state that the time interval between my leaving for food and her being released was only about 10 minutes. in fact we were still in the hospital parking lot when Jess called me to say she was being released.

the way things were done really upsets me. and i wonder if things were done in the best interest of the baby. so i must press upon everyone to please pray for the health and well-being of this unborn child. pray that she is healthy and ok.

thanks so much, jene
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2005, 12:53 AM

(((Jene)))

Jess and her baby girl are still in my prayers and I am saddened to hear of this recent development. I pray that the baby will be born healthy and happy. I also pray that God surrounds your family with love and a sense of peace and comfort.

God bless.

Deb
Unread 04-05-2005, 12:55 AM

You will have my prayers for your daughter and granddaughter..and strength to go on, and know that you are not ever alone the Lord is with you...give this to Him and He will take your burden...He is with you always and allow Him to wrap His gentle arms around you both...keep your faith strong in Him...I know how cold and cruel sometimes we feel people are in the hosp. but remember our prayers through out everything and you have so many praying for you and jess...and the baby..take care..love...kat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2005, 06:46 AM

Jene, I am so sorry to hear that the heartbeat is still irregular,
and now you are dealing with the possibility of a premature
labor. I read on your previous thread that Jess's due date is
May 21st. This is not been an easy time for you and Jess from
the start.
If you are concerned that the doctor was not there to
recommend discharge from the hospital, why not call the doctor
to discuss this? Better to be on the safe side.
I will gladly continue to pray for you, Jess, and the baby.
Lord I ask you to touch this precious baby girl's heart and
stabilize the heartbeat. Please protect this little girl
and help her to be in good health. If it will not harm the baby,
I ask you, Lord, to allow her to continue to grow her in mommy's womb until closer to the due date. Please grant peace to Jess
and Jene. They really need to feel your presence and love right now. Lord, I ask you to grant wisdom to the doctors and hospital so that this little girl will be well. If she needs any special medical treatment, please guide the medical team to give her the very best of care. This precious little girl is in your loving hands. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.
May our Lord be with you, Jess, and the baby girl.
Unread 04-05-2005, 08:19 AM

You, Jess and the baby, will be in my prayers.
Unread 04-05-2005, 11:03 AM
prayer for your baby girl

Jene,

I will say a special prayer for your grandaughter and for Jess.

Peg
Unread 04-05-2005, 01:00 PM

Jene,
I am so sorry, my heart goes out to Jess and her precious little angel, and you too. I have been praying for all of you and will continue to do so. God is able.

Heavenly Father God we come before your mighty throne, asking you to please hear our special prayers for Jess and her unborn child, the heart beat of Jess's unborn child is not right, we know you are the best doctor we can call on, lay your powerful capable hands on Jess's belly, touching the child within, embracing her in your Divine healing grace, regulate the heart beat and let the beats remain strong and steady, put your tender loving arms around Jess, calm her fears, worries, jene is under lots of pressure, be with Jene as she tries to support her DD and granddaughter to be, ease her stress, anxiety, let Jess, her precious unborn child receive the best care possible, and all those who are involved in their care, give them wisdom, knowledge, Lord we ask that your will be done, in your gracious name, Amen.

s Jene, May God's mercy and spiritual blessings shine upon Jess , the baby and you
Unread 04-05-2005, 01:27 PM

Heavenly Father I agree with these prayers. Lord, you know what needs to be done. Thank you for your power and wisdom Lord. I ask that you would give them the grace and wisdom to deal with anything that happens. Please heal and strengthen this baby. Guide the Drs., comfort Jene and Jess. Thank you for Jesus and his healing power. We praise you Lord for what you are going to do. In Jesus' mighty, healing name. Amen
Unread 04-06-2005, 10:20 PM

Ladies,

thank you all so much for your prayers. my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude and appreciation for your efforts. Prayer is a powerful thing. and all of the heartfelt prayers are making a difference.

Jess went to the doctor again to day. we are looking a little bit better. the baby's heartbeat was ok today. the doctor is still quite concerned about the overall situation though. she will be doing a sonogram on the baby every week for a while. this is not a regular sono.... it's a sono which checks for specific things in the baby's development such as how the diaphragm moves and the way the heart beats. Jess will also be seeing the doc twice a week for awhile. she has appts. on Monday and Thurs of next week. there does seem to be an overall consensus that the delivery will probably be a few weeks early.....esp with all that's been happening the last couple of weeks. A'Maya Nicole, this is the name that Jess has chosen, will be small.

you know, i am both nervous and excited. i am so worried about the Jess and the baby's overall health. but, then again the whole situation is so exciting. i am ready for the arrival of my first grandchild, then again i'm not so ready. if this all makes any sense.

please continue the prayers, thanks so much
hugs, jene
Unread 04-07-2005, 07:26 AM

Jene, boy, this has been a roller coaster of emotion for all of you, and for us. I will gladly continue praying for A'Maya Nicole. Did I get the name right? I have never heard of the name A'Maya.
Can you enlighten me with the meaning of the name?
I pray that the Lord puts His healing hands on A'Maya stabilizing her heartbeat and allowing her to grow a little bigger,
stronger, and allow her little organs to mature a little longer before labor begins. I also pray for peace for you and Jess.
Please keep us posted.
Hugs!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register