colonoscopy - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 05-07-2005, 05:50 AM
colonoscopy

Good Morning:

Well it was not bad at all, felt nothing whatsoever. However the night before was not FUN....

He said everything looked pretty good, I did have one "Moderate non-bleeding internal hemorrhoid" and he took random colon biopsies to check for infections.

He was so nice and understanding, he said there has to be an answer to WHY all the cramps, pain, flush feeing, high white blood count, etc. He said to keep on my GP until I get the answers I need.

He did put me back on the flagel and spoke with me for 1/2 hour before hand and then spoke to Jim for another 1/2 after it was said and done.

I'm hoping the biopsies show something. Next step is a "Lap" not sure what they will find.

After we left the hopsital we went for breakfast and I ate like a cow, I was so hungry...lol I can't beleive one can poop that much in a 24 hour period. lol lol

Have a great weekend ladies and thank you so much for all your support and hugs, sure helps when you have no idea what is going on in the body.

Many Hugs and Happy Mother's day
Julie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-07-2005, 05:11 PM
colonoscopy

Julie:

Sounds like it went well. I hope you find an answer soon and Happy Mothers Day to you as well!

Cindy:

I am so sorry! You deserve kind supportive people in your life. I hope that you will find that soon! In the meantime, keep us posted.

for all!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register