Off to the castle in 24 HOURS!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Off to the castle in 24 HOURS!! Off to the castle in 24 HOURS!!

Unread 02-21-2001, 03:42 AM
Off to the castle in 24 HOURS!!

I can't believe this time has finally come. I have the house spotless, painting done, and wallpapering. Now I am ready to be waited on! I will be in the hospital for 3-5 days, so as soon as I can sit up to the computer I keep you posted. I will be praying for the other hystersister having surgery on the 22nd. Keep in touch.

Glenda
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-21-2001, 04:39 AM

Like you glendamohn, I am waiting for tomorrow to come, anxiously waiting though! Wishing you best of luck and a smooth and speedy recovery! Will also post to the boards and join the chat when I can "belly up" to the computer desk!

April
[email protected]
Unread 02-21-2001, 05:38 AM

Hi Glenda and April! I'm off to the castle tomorrow too. I can't believe it's here already. What I also find hard to believe is how calm I am now. For the last two weeks I have been a nervous wreck, and today I am here at work calmly trying to get things in order before I leave.

Are you doing bowel prep this evening? I have to drink a bottle of that human drano when I get home from work -- I am not looking forward to that!

All the best to you both,

Laura
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-21-2001, 06:09 AM
You go Girls

Hellos to Glenda, April, and Laura. Tomorrow is your day and all of us will be thinking about you. I still have 13 days to go. I wish mine was tomorrow. I hate the waiting. I'm so ready now in my head and know that you are too. Stay in touch as soon as you feel up to sitting at the computer. We are all here and anxious to hear from you. Wishing you all a speedy recovery.
Unread 02-21-2001, 01:34 PM
JUST A FEW HOURS NOW!

Hi Glenda, April & Laura!
I'm also ANXIOUSLY awaiting tomorrow. I guess there are 5 of us for tomorrow. (Also Sue in another post) I will be thinking and praying for you all tomorrow. My surg. is scheduled for 9am. I'm to be there by 7:30. My mom is taking me in. DH needs to work and my mom is a nurse. He'll be by later to hold my hand. I am quite edgy though. I guess this is normal! THANK GOD I found this site!! Knowing all of you are out there has helped me tremendously!!! Still have lots to do....packing for one thing! Hope to share post-op stories real soon!

Linda
AKA paxpak
LIW
TVH, 2/22/01
Laura: Did I read that you are going on your own??? You are my kind of woman! I'm sending you some extra prayers and strength!
Unread 02-21-2001, 01:43 PM
Ya - I'm also tomorrow

Hi - I am also scheduled for tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. I don't have to do anything for prep except not drink or eat anything after midnight tonight.

Unfortunaly, my house is still a mess. It's cleaned, but I wish I would have found the time to finish painting I need to do. But, OH Well... Guess I need to live with it.

WOW - there are a lot of us having this done tomorrow. I definitely want to hear from all of you to see how it went.

Blessings to all of you.

-Susan

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register