Chat?? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 05-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Chat??

So, I'm still pretty new to these wonderful message boards. I'm just wondering if there is a chat room where we can just chat...if so, where is it??

Thank you ladies!

Jen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-28-2005, 09:17 AM
Chat??

Hi Jen!

No, there isn't a chat room on this site. By keeping all messages public the exchange of support and information is available for everyone around the world to enjoy at any time!

If you want to talk about topics other than surgery and recovery, you might enjoy visiting the Friends Without Faces forum. You can get there using this link.

Of course you can contact other members by PM and e-mail to visit off the message boards, and you can exchange screen names for any of the instant messenger services. However, it's important to keep support issues surrounding surgery and recovery on the message boards so everyone can benefit.

I hope this helps!

s
Unread 05-28-2005, 09:53 AM
Chat??

Would anyone be interested in chatting? PM? off of this site? I would be interested. Anyone know how to go about starting if we get enough Princesses....??????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Chat??

I would be interested but have no idea where to start.
Unread 05-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Set up Chat room

I believe that you can go to yahoo and set up your own private chat rooms- not sure how to do it, but I will look into it and let you all know!
Unread 05-28-2005, 06:10 PM
chit chat

If you all get this figured out let me know. I would love to chat with you all. Just pm me and tell me what is going on? Love all
Unread 05-29-2005, 09:32 AM
Chat??

I PMd the original starter of this thread that I had moved this thread here to Friends Without Faces and provided her in PM with other information I believe needs to be added here.

Please note you may hook up privately in PM or AIM or yahoo. But you may not advertise these chatrooms within these public discussions/threads. This is a safety concern.

There is no way of knowing who lurks or reads our threads and while we are a women's website, others who have created a chatroom find the room visited by men/boys who are not always on their best behavior.

If you will look at women's profiles here, you can find their AIM or Yahoo username and message them this way. Or you may privately invite others to join you via the email links.

So do not advertise such rooms here (re-read our guidelines as this is specifically stated) and do not use the name "HysterSisters" in the name's title or the description.

Hugs to you as you make new friends!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register