*Lets have a SMUNDLING NEW good Thread !!!* | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

*Lets have a SMUNDLING NEW good Thread !!!* *Lets have a SMUNDLING NEW good Thread !!!*

Unread 02-22-2001, 04:48 AM
*Lets have a SMUNDLING NEW good Thread !!!*

I CAN'T BELEIVE you guys...me and Dh are 'cracking up' over this last conversation!! Boy!! Maybe I should go on Jury Duty MORE often!! It doesnt look like I was missed too much!!

Kristi - Smundled?? I just HAD to 'pinch' that word for the new new new thread!!
I HAVE to laugh at Bill not even being able to cope with his 'old fella, and boys' being packed with guaze! How would he have coped with sanitary pads...or even a super tampon!! MEN!!
Hope you had 'fun' at the dentist!! hehe Better you than me!

Lass - Trev and Sean are the same age! Sean also charms all the ladies...'specially the 'check-out chicks' down at the supermarket! He gets offered ALL sorts of edible freebies!
"Survivor Lady" hehehe I LOVE IT!! ANY of you guys would be MOST welcome to 'come down under' and let me give you a bit of a tour!
I feel the same way towards ALL of you...I also dont have any 'real' sisters, and I already feel SOOO close to you all!

Shanna - How can I MISS periods when SOME of us are still waiting for their date??? HMMMMMM?!?! And still need to use them?? But ALL of you are cordially invited (on a date yet to be confirmed) to a cerimonal pad and tampon burning...to signify my NEVER needing to use them again!!
You Americans CERTAINLY do have some strong bugs!! How else could I get a 'winter' bug...except from you guys?? I am doped up on cold tablets and 'stuff stuff' up my nose to try to control the dripping! so I'm not too bad, as long as it doesnt get to bronchitus!
Jury Duty was unexpectadly tiring! Funny how sitting and talking all day can make you sooo tired! We were only a 'back-up' prospective jurors...only 2 civil trials were expected to have any need for jury's (6 jurors for civil).
The civil trials tried for most of the day for an out-of-court settlement, so we went to lunch without having the 'ballot box' brought out. Ater lunch, we were informed that the Supreme Court needed another jury (they had dismissed a jury apparently) for a murder trial. They did the ballot, and my name was no. 30 in 30 pulled out!
So off we trundled to the S Court....It is a lady around 25 up on murder charges on some bloke from Aug'99. I wasnt called forward to 'walk' in front of the accused. All proffessional people and nurses/paramedics were 'challenged' ALL housewives were straight on the jury! So close and yet soo far!!! We got paid the 'princely sum' of $36-00 for the days laziness!!
Shanna...if I would call you ANYTHING it would be a....smundling good bundle of fun!!

Denny - Just to make you 'feel better'....did you realize that if you transpose your age to be you become 64yo !!*cheeky grin*
If you transpose mine....its 13yo!!!
I'm going to Sean's disco to 'chaperone' tom night...so I'll be sure to 'act' ALL of 13 tommorrow!!

Hey Denny!!! Did you realize that IF you had of married this Richard guy.....you would have become a......
D U D ???? At least in your initials, anyway??!!! HEHEHE!

Going to go to bed and 'ravish' my hubby (if he's not asleep when I get in there!!)
Love ya's ALL!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-22-2001, 06:30 AM
*Lets have a SMUNDLING NEW good Thread !!!*

Oh my little wonder from down under, when I was 34 I did transpose my age, oh the complements I got, everyone said oh I hope I look that good when I'm your age, you don't look a day over 30. When I did tell them my real age, they didn't believe me. And as far as being Mrs.DUD, well, I went out with him at the old age of 18, and what scared me, more than his name, was that he had 11 brothers and sisters,and he wanted to carry on the family tradition. Very traditional catholic family, could start their own zip code with the amount of family they have. He did marry his next girl friend, and she is now a widow, with about 7 kids, living in a little tiny town in mid Missouri. He had a fondness for the bottle,and attempted to mate his pickup with a tree. That was a scary thought, that it could of been my life.OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHsmundlegross.

I hope everyone had a good evening, I could feel the vibes of love in the air, but none here, just sleep. We got that smundling snow last night, and ds called this morning, trying to get out of going to work, he got an E for effort, but dear old dad, told him that he would wait til he got here safely. Funny when he called he said the roads were slick, and 2 cars were in the ditch, but he still got here in the same amount of time, as he would if the roads were clear. Dear Adam, should be a novelist for all the stories he can think up, and he is so serious with them, that the only way you know he is b sing you, is that his ears turn red when he fibs. He never knew until I told him at 16 that he had a built in Pinnochioism(sp) He always thought it was just my mother knows all that got him in trouble. He still forgets about it, until I remind him. He is such a big ole teddybear sweety. I love going places with my two sons, I like to watch all the looks the ladies give them. My oldest used to get ladies phone numbers on the sales receipts whenever he goes shopping, with a call me note attatched. DD is also gorgeous, she's just not sure of herself yet, and at 16 shew has a lot of living yet to do before she needs to worry about guys hanging on her. Oh well, enough of my rambleing, I'm feeling a bit bored here, so I tend to talk a lot.
Joke for you all: The chicken and the egg were in bed together. The chicken had a big grin on his face, smoking a cigarette, and feeling rather good, the egg took her covers and rolled over saying, well I guess that answers that question.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register