Marriage | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 06-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Marriage

Hi Sisters.

I'm a bit confused. Yesterday, my husband of 24 years told me that he doesn't like- our son, our house or me. He has been pretty quiet for the last couple of weeks, and I know that my son is a big stress issue, (he is addicted to drugs- the son). He then gave me a long list of my faults. This is very strange, since just about a month ago, he told me that he's in love with me more than he's been in a long time. He says he want to move out.
We have been together since high school and he is my best friend.
My heart is breaking at the thought of all of this.
Please pray for us and for God to give me the wisdom to make the right decisions.

Love in Christ, Ruth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-19-2005, 02:56 PM
Marriage

Oh, Luvmabug,

My warm thoughts and prayers are with you. I will pray for God to grant you strength and comfort. I am sooo sorry you are having to go through all of this. Consider yourself Hugged!! Karen
Unread 06-20-2005, 09:24 AM
Marriage

ruth

i am so sorry that this is happening to you. 24 years is a long time. I hope and pray that things between you will work out.
sending you a big

jane321
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-20-2005, 09:46 AM
Marriage

back to you both.

Thank you for your prayers, and kind words.

Luv you all.
Unread 06-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Marriage

Hello,

I am praying that God will work in your husband's heart. I also pray that God will be your source of hope, encouragement, patience, and strength.

Here are some marriage resources you may find helpful:

Marriage Builders

Family Life HomeBuilders

s
Unread 06-23-2005, 10:48 PM
Marriage

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. My husband and I had our 25th last year, and we, too have been together since high school. Hes been with me for nearly two thirds of my life, I know how I would be feeling if I were in the same situation.

Bless you
Pam
Unread 06-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Marriage

Thank you sisters for your prayers, PM's and moral support - and great web site links. Things are getting back to normal. Love you all.

Prayer changes things.
Unread 07-02-2005, 02:27 AM
Marriage

luvmabug,

I am glad to hear that things are normalizing for you and your family. Yes, prayers are heard and do work!! Hugs!
Unread 07-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Re:marriage

I am praying that your husband will repent and that the Lord will show you if you have been wrong as well, and that you guys would have an even stronger marriage than before.

I also pray your son would be delivered from the stronghold drugs have on his life and would walk with Jesus.

God bless you, I hurt for you Sister.

in Jesus, Sheila

<><

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register