Surgery Again :( | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled


HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Reply

Surgery Again :( Surgery Again :(

Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 06-27-2005, 11:21 AM
Surgery Again :(

I am just so mad, upset, frustrated, and scared. I got my results back from my MRI and colonoscopy last week. Everything was fine on the colonoscopy. My MRI showed that I have a huge cyst on my right ovary that has grown since my last CT scan I had in March. After closely looking over all 3 of my CT scans and now my MRI it shows that it has been a cyst all along and not a hematoma. I devolped this cyst 3 weeks after I had my hysterectomy which was in April of 04 and all this time it was thought to have been a hematoma. I am so angry. I now wish I just would of had him take my right ovary when he took everything else out with my last surgery. I am going in for surgery on July 19 to remove the cyst and my right ovary. He is also now sure that the reason I am having such issues with my bowels is because I am once again loaded with adhesions. So he going to clean up all my adhesions also. He wants to try and do all this with out having to open me up. With my first 2 surgeries I had they tried to do them Laporscopy and eneded up having to open me up. He told me there is a 85% chance he will have to open up due to my history. If my adhesions are as bad as they were with all my other surgeries he will open up. I was told to go into surgery knowing he will open up he said that the 15% that he won't have to open is very slim. This should hopefully be my last surgery for a while. I will have nothing left for them to remove. I am so scared of how I will be after surgery. The thought of going through menopause at age 31 is really got me scared. I am just trying to stay positive. It is so hard though. My BF has been so supportive through all this. He has been the one that has been keeping me from completely losing it. I am so glad I have him in my life. He has been with me through all my surgeries these last 4 years. I haven't even cried yet. I have just been too mad and angry to even cry. My poor Mom has been trying to stay so strong for me even though I know she is as worried and scared as I am. I really don't know what I would do without you gals my sisters also. You all have also been so supportive and helpful to me. It helps to know that I am not going through this alone. You are all in my thoughts and prayers as you deal with your own issues that are in your way.
's
Nicole
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Unread 06-27-2005, 12:17 PM
Surgery Again :(

Lady Bug:

I would be angry, too! So, here's a

Are you the one requesting that your doctor try via laparoscopy, first?
Reply

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register




Thread Tools

Forum Jump



Advertisement

Hysterectomy News

September 22,2020

CURRENT NEWS

HysterSisters Takes On Partner To Manage Continued Growth And Longevity
I have news that is wonderful and exciting! This week’s migration wasn’t a typical migration - from one set ... News Archive

TODAY'S EVENTS

Calendar - Hysterectomies - Birthdays


Request Information


I am a HysterSister

HYSTERECTOMY STORIES

Featured Story - All Stories - Share Yours

FOLLOW US


Your Hysterectomy Date


CUSTOMIZE Your Browsing  



Advertisement


Advertisement