Home from Surgery - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Home from Surgery Home from Surgery

Unread 07-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Home from Surgery

Hey Keri,

I am glad you are home and doing well. I still notice that that you are still on line. I am in the midst of getting ready for my surgery on Thursday and have made some adjustments to my computer. I moved it to my room! I will be ble to be on all the time. I have a lap top and my husband made a point to move my computer to where I can reach it. I won't bust you but you know you should be lieing down. I am waiting for a call from dr to see if she can or will use a barrier of some sort so that hopefully this can be the last urgery for me. What were you thinking trying to shave???? I did the same thing after mine but learned very quickly it wasn't worth it. Now go and lay down and stay off the computer until you take a nap!!!

Sally
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-11-2005, 07:55 AM
Home from Surgery

MAN, you gals are tough!!! I wish you the best on your surgery and s speedy recovery. For some reason, this surgery was pretty bad for me to try and recover from. I had my gallbladder taken out the same way in Dec. 2004 and it was NOTHING compared to this one. I don't understand why it is taking me longer to recover and harder to recover. I guess my body is just tired of all these surgeries!

Shaving? Well....I had a forest on my legs but you can be assured it was hard as hell! LOL!!!!! Let me know what your doctor says about the barrier. I am interested in what he has to say. Me, I totally forgot to ask mine and didn't think about it until afterwards...didn't help me then. LOL!

Good Luck girl and I will be thinking of you!
keri
Unread 07-11-2005, 08:12 AM
Home from Surgery

Keri,

GET TO BED!!!!! I know the forest thing. I am going to shave real well before surgery. I hope I will be able to go a week or two without. Thanks and keep recovering. Yes we are tough. We know what it is like and what the outcome can be so go to bed now!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Home from Surgery

LOL glad to see you napping dahling!!

Good luck on your surgery Thurs Sally!! I'm having mine on Wed, Pre-op this afternoon. I'm really hoping for go-lightly and not the enema thing.....hee hee

We can keep each other company for the next week in "friends" forum!!

Now back to bed Keri....this took 5 min to read...

Dawn
Unread 07-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Home from Surgery

Hey Dawn,

Sounds good. Good luck to you as well. everything is crossed and am sending good thoughts that everything goes well. I will be talking to you in the "friends" forum. Lets see how many times we get busted Ha Ha.

Keri it is nice not to see you posting at this time or being on line. I hope you are resting!!!!!
Unread 07-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Home from Surgery

OH, I will so bust you two!!!!! YOU JUST WAIT!!!!!!!! I wish you both the best and I will be thinking of you! Please post when you get back, just to let us know what they find and how it went. Make sure to post it here so I can find the post. NOW, you two...DONT LET ME SEE YOU BOTH ONLINE!!

I am outta here before I get busted again! LOL! *POOF*

Keri
Unread 07-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Home from Surgery

hopefully this will be the end for you! adhesions are a nasty battle to endure just like endo!!!!!

get plenty of rest, even if you had a lap, you still have healing to go through!!!!

jody
Unread 07-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Home from Surgery

Hey Keri,

Just checking in. Didn't get to bust you today. I hope you are doing okay. Let us know.
Unread 07-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Home from Surgery

NMSal...
I just read your signature...
Breasticles???

I like that!!! cute

I hope you ladies have a speedy, uneventful recovery! Take care...
Unread 07-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Home from Surgery

Hey Keri,
Are You behaving youself. Let us know if you are okay, we haven't heard from you. If you are behaving yourself great and I am glad but do keep us posted. :hug; s coming your way.

Hi Pianoplayer,

My plan is to have "real" speedy recovery, school starts in about 2 and a half weeks for me but I will take it easy. The breasticles bit...I have no nipples yet so I can't call them breasts. I don't think I am going to get nipples(another surgery) so I will have breasticles for a long time.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register