mother in law's heart surgery | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

mother in law's heart surgery mother in law's heart surgery

Unread 07-30-2005, 06:47 PM
mother in law's heart surgery

Please keep my mother in law, peggy , in your prayers...this past monday, she had a triple bypass surg. She will be 80 this sept. 3. She is very depressed and feeling helpless and uncomfortable. Her progress is not good due to her attitude and fear...Please pray that she may feel encouraged and loved in her recovery..if she doesn't walk or eat or do her breathing treatments..she will go to a rehab facility..and we are afraid she will give up her will to live. She is a cute little lady from England, and she needs help..she survived the ww2 but is having trouble fighting for her own life...we are doing what we can..the nurses even allowed us to bring new kittens to her room in ICU to cheer her up, and it seemed to have helped , but she needs extra prayer to help her back on her legs again and regain strength...ty for your support, I really do appreciate your heartfelt replies..kat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-30-2005, 07:33 PM

I'll remember Peggy in my prayers.
Unread 07-30-2005, 08:54 PM

I will also pray for the depression to lift and that God will continue to place supportive and caring staff around her while she is in the hospital. ((Kat)) I will also pray that you and your family are given peace and strength regarding this situation as it is such a strain on all involved. Hugs!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-30-2005, 09:35 PM

thank you for your prayers and support, this is a great site to come to for support and to meet really caring people. I feel comforted in the thought that someone is praying for my family..
Unread 07-31-2005, 12:17 PM

I will be praying for Peggy that she finds the will to fight for her own health and is able to have a swift recovery from surgery.
Unread 07-31-2005, 01:06 PM

I also pray that the Lord will lift Peggy's depression and give her a reason to want to live. I also pray for a successful surgery. Please keep us posted.
Unread 07-31-2005, 01:25 PM

Dear Kat,

I, too, had an English mother-in-law who had heart surgery. I understand exactly what you and your family are going through. My MIL did finally snap out of her depression and made a full recovery, but prayers were a big part of that.

I will keep Peggy and your family in my prayers that she will regain her strength and heal.

Deb
Unread 08-01-2005, 12:41 AM

Thank you so much for your prayers, she is doing a little better, but she can't leave the heart unit until she walks a little..and she's having trouble with that..she broke her hip last yr..and has arthritis in the other hip so that isn't helping the situation much. Her attitude seems to be improving a bit..she really scared us mon. by saying she wished she hadn't had the surg. and wished she could just die..sad! Considering she just survived such a detailed surg. It was a hard wk for us..and we are home now..she is an hr and a half drive from us..hoping this wk, she will go to a reg. room where the visiting hrs are a little easier for us..going back this fri. the prayers certainly have helped..and I sure do appreciate them...yes , then you understand the british stiff upper lip attitude..hoping she wil try to eat too, shes only had a bite of two of toast and some tea...she s not a big eater anyway...ty..love and prayers back at you too...ty kat

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register