Desperate for help | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Desperate for help Desperate for help

Unread 09-20-2005, 12:11 PM
Desperate for help

Hi, I had my surgery almost a year ago. And I am still having the same sysmtoms that I had before it. I am so tired feeling wet and unfortable . And there still a slight ordor every once in a while. I have gone back to see the doctor that did the surgery but, she says that all the tests she ran all came back with nothing wrong. But, there has to be or I would not be still having the same problems. I have been with my husband for 5 years and have been married for 3. Our sex life has not been normal for or healthy for a long time now. I fond out before the surgery that I had enademetrious I am sure I spelled the right. And the doctors said that I had had it for a couple of years and did't even know it , I just thought I was having really bad-painfull periods. And sex was really uncomfortable. Some times painfull.
I am so tired out not feeling right. And I want to feel like a person again-a whole woman-to feel sexy. If there is anyone out there with any advise or can offer some kind of explantion, it would be greatly appreciated.Desperate for help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Desperate for help

Are you having bladder incontinence or some discharge vaginally?
Unread 09-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Desperate for help

No bladder problems but, I do have a discharge it is mayo color more white than yellow, with a the feeling of like pudding. And every once in a while almost like cramps without the bld.And it is driving me crazy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Desperate for help

Hi!

Please get another opinion from a doctor...you could have almost anything...from a bacteria infection, to granulation, to whatever! Your doctor is not providing you with proper medical care. There is definately a problem and it needs to be checked out...get to another doctor! Let us know how you make out...you deserve to be feeling like a million bucks!!!
Unread 09-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Desperate for help

fhunter,
I agree with Huntingandmoon....Go get another opinion!! Girl you know your body best..and when something isnt right, and that sure isnt right, its time to get the proper help!!
I wouldnt wait much longer!! Take care and be sure to keep us updated! You diserve to feel and be your best!!...Netty
Unread 09-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Desperate for help

I wish I could get another opinion, the only problem I have is no health insn. any more. When I left my last job they canceled it the next day. My husband is on disablity- I work 40 hrs. a week my checks cover the bills and food -his check covers the rent. We live pay check to pay check. We have no savings .And the week for my surgery I was in volved in a car accident, which left me with back problems and every morning I wake up with a headache form hell.It takes about 2 hrs. to get rid of it . The eye doctor said this is do to the whip lash.I am so sorry--I feel like I am just complaining.And I hate that .I am trying to find some way of getting into seeing another doctor . Hopfully in a week or two when I get the rest of my bills paid .I can save a little to get the second opinion -which I do agree I need .Thany you for your kind words and I will keep you all informed as soon as I know anything. Desperate for help
Unread 09-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Desperate for help

Do you think that it could possibly be a yeast infection? If it might be, you could pick up some over the counter stuff and see if that helps.
Unread 09-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Desperate for help

Nope, it isn't that . The doctor that did the surgery treated me for that twice. And the last time she check she said everything looked normal to her. I kept telling her something isn't right she just kept telling me to give it time. But, the symtoms that I had before the surgery are back. I am just wondering if the enademious is back if -(If it could even come back????). But, thanks for the thought. I just feel like I can't get any answers any where . I keep getting the run around from all the doctors I have seen. when I first went to the doctor that did my surgery I really felt at the time that she was going to see me though all this but, that turned out to been false too. I will keep you infromed as I go thanks again.Desperate for help
Unread 09-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Desperate for help

Hi fhunter!

I understand the lack of insurance problem, I work for a large teaching hospital and sadly I see many people with no health insurance, but, I know that you can apply for medical assistant through your state. Most states do have programs for people with no insurance. Also, can you find a womans health clinic? They can bill patients on a sliding scale . Call you state social agency (look in the white pages). I know that sounds like alot of extra work etc, but you really need to be seen by a different doctor...there is a problem and if it isn't resolved it can make you sicker and then you might be able to work at all. Take care and keep us posted!
Unread 09-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Dpesperate for help

Thank you for your reply and concern I means alot to me to know I am not alone . I have felt like I was alone for so long-I had no one to talk to about any of this . No one I know-not even in my family have ever gone through anything like this . They are all worried as I am but,Without cash or insurance at the moment I am stuck. I will get in the phone book tomorrow like your suggestion- Thank you for that. I will look up womens clinics. I don't want to get any sicker than I was and still am to a point . I guess that I am just tired of not knowing.fhunter

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register