Appointments for the week of Oct 31 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Appointments for the week of Oct 31 Appointments for the week of Oct 31

Unread 10-29-2005, 08:13 AM
Appointments for the week of Oct 31

Here are the appointments I have for this week. As always, if your appointment has been missed (or if you forgot to send it to me), please add it on to this thread so that we can all wish you well!

MONDAY

Basketnut (Lori) has an appointment with her gyn/onc.

Good luck, (((Lori)))! I hope your visit goes well and that you get some insight into that CA 125 trend. Start doing those scootching warm-ups today! We want to hear that you've done a perfect scootch--we need another medal for our display case!

Mori has an appointment with her gyn/onc.

Good luck, Mori! I hope your appointment goes well and that you get some good information that will help guide you to an appropriate course of action. Good luck with your scootch, also--you might like to review some of our previous scootching notes on how to successfully navigate on that exam table!

THURSDAY

Kiki23 has her one year follow-up appointment.

I hope you have a wonderful appointment and that you get GREAT news!

I will be keeping you both in my thoughts and 'ers this week. Please come back and let us know how it goes!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-29-2005, 08:56 AM

s and good luck to you ladies this week. I hope all goes well for you all.
xoxo
K9
Unread 10-29-2005, 09:10 AM

Oops! I forgot Amandalp who is going to the castle for her hysterectomy!

Good luck, (((Amanda)))! I hope you have a successful surgery and easy recovery! Remember to be a good and follow doctor's orders. Drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest! Come back and let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-29-2005, 09:40 AM

Lori--may your gyn/onc give you answers that you want and need and on the good news side. Mori--I really suggest taking someone with you so they can record answers to questions and comments the Dr. makes--we sometimes forget things or think we remember but aren't sure just what. Kiki--a one year appointment? One year? Wow! Getting to one year is a very big accomplishment! Amanda--may the surgery go well--and you take it easy on the recovery! I've overdone a couple times and paid for it--slow and easy and enjoy others doing for you.
Unread 10-29-2005, 10:35 AM

Hi - I forgot to tell you all I have my 6-week check-up with the gyn/onc on 10/31. Hope to be cleared for all activities!
Pearl
Unread 10-29-2005, 03:12 PM

Hi ladies,

I've got my four monthly check-up on Tuesday with the gyn. It's almost one year since my hyst. I'm not sure what to expect. Has anyone got any ideas???

Good luck to everyone else with appointments this week.

Mori, I hope you get some answers to your questions.

Geraldine
Unread 10-30-2005, 01:18 PM

I hope everyone has good appointments/surgeries/tests this week. Please post and let us know how all goes.

s to all
Unread 10-30-2005, 02:48 PM

Thanks to everyone for their kind words & support. I couldn't have made it through so far, without the knowledge, wisdom & courage I've gained since joining "Hystersisters" & I'm very grateful to all of you.
Unread 10-30-2005, 02:56 PM

Pearl and Geraldine--best wishes for good news from the doctors. Now Pearl don't overdo if the Dr. says "OK" but keep princessing for a while--I learned the hard way and am now re-princessing.
Unread 10-30-2005, 03:23 PM

(((Pearl))) Good luck at that 6-week check-up. I hope you are cleared to do everything you want and that you get good news!

(((Geraldine))) Good luck at your visit, too! I hope you get a great report card!

I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts and e'rs. Please let us know how it goes!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register