Woman to Woman Program | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > No Uterus - No Ovaries - No Hormones - Managing Menopause

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Woman to Woman Program Woman to Woman Program

Unread 11-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Woman to Woman Program

I've looked at the website but I don't see the price for the program. I only see resupply price of 59.00.
Please tell me if you know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Woman to Woman Program

I went to the site and clicked on the moderate symptoms profile, the price was about $140 plus a $15 delivery fee for a 60 day supply. Sounds very expensive to me. And it didn't say what exactly was included for the $140, all is said was *essential nutrients* and natural progesterone cream.

I went back and clicked on the severe symptoms and the price was over $180
Unread 11-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Woman to Woman Program

Hi Suzew!

I have been on the Woman to Woman program for just over 60 days now and from my perspective, it is definately worth it ! I am finally sleeping through the night rather than tossing and turning from night sweats, I am calmer and more focused, have a little more energy, and overall, just feel "healthier". The supplements are nicely packaged in convenient "dose" packs, so I don't have a dozen bottles to open. The progesterone cream has something called pregnelone in it, which is different than the over the counter stuff. I have lost 12 lbs. following the recommended eating plan, and eat more now than ever ! When I finished my 60 day trial, a Woman to Woman rep. called me (yes, they called me, I didn't have to call them!), and spent over 1/2 hour discussing my progress and answering my questions. My surgery was just over 2 years ago, and I have been searching for relief since then, and I think I finally found it with the Woman to Woman program.
I give this program a definate thumbs up! and would recommend it to anyone looking to control their symptoms and regain their health.
Let me know if you try it ! Best of luck to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Woman to Woman Program

I was put on the 60 day program and the cost was $69/month, which included the vitamins, etc. and 2 jars of the cream. Additional months are $59 plus shipping and the cream is around $25, I think.

My sister was put on the 90 day program and her cost was over $100 a month for the same stuff. We never did figure out why that was. She went off of it as she was in natural menopause and did not find it helping her, but she made no dietary changes.

I am struggling in the end of my 4th month on it. I'm not sure what to tell you. At first I felt fantastic-the first 2 months. Then I started to feel lousy-bloated, tired all the time, depressed. I called them and was told that maybe I should cut back my amount of cream usage, so I did. That didn't work too much as I began to have foggy brain, insomnia, swollen breasts, fatigue...like all the stuff that led me to the program in the first place. So I went back to my original dose of cream and did it for month 4.

Well, month 4 is coming to an end and I feel like I've never done the program at all. I am back to depression, night sweats, hot flashes, achiness, fatigue, IBS, swollen belly, and weight gain. I did make some, but not all, dietary changes and began exercising again during the first two months. Now I cannot find the motivation to do anything, much less exercise.

Now I just feel like giving up...like it is a waste of time. My abdomen was so swollen that I decided to stop the cream, so I have not used any since Saturday. I think it might be going down some from what it was. This also is what happened when I used the Climara patch-bloat, swelling and fluid retention...just feeling horrible. An ache in my abdomen that feels like fluid retention. I certainly have not lost weight, like so many others have claimed. In fact, I feel like a porker and I really have given up on ever being lean and energetic again. So I eat, as it is something that I can do that I enjoy and I don't have to feel exhausted when I'm doing it. I know, I'm in a bad mood here...but my M&Ms feel like they give me some mild comfort! LOL

So I don't know whether to recommend it or not to anyone. There are lots of testimonies on their web site that seem to indicate that it is helping many others. I hope it helps you!

As for me, I don't know what else to do and my doctor is of no help. Plus I am now unemployed and have no insurance, so it is a moot point, really. I'm just tired of it all right now, so I am going to go off of everything for a month and see how I feel. I may put in a call to the W2W nurse, I may not. I really don't know. I'm tired of thinking about it all and dealing with it, really. Nothing I've done seems to work, so why bother?

down and disgusted in Ohio,

Deb
Unread 11-29-2005, 11:05 PM
Woman to Woman Program

Bichonese and Silverladie - in addition to the supplements and the progesterone cream from the Woman to Woman program - are you on any estrogen?
Unread 11-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Woman to Woman Program

Deb
I am so very sorry to hear that this program didn't work for you - that is such depressing news for me because you were the one that inspired me to try this !! I am soooo hoping that this doesn't also happen with me as the months progress, and I will keep you posted.

Katrina -- No, I am not taking any estrogen at this time. I tapered off my HRT this past spring.

to both of you.

Deb
Unread 11-30-2005, 01:19 PM
Woman to Woman Program

No, I am on no "estrogen" since the Climara patch in May. The progesterone cream I used was supposed to help my body "make" it's own estrogen, as per the W2W literature. I think it did that, but I think I got too much estrogen built up. At least the symptoms seem to reflect that.

Silverladie, I can't say the program didn't work for me...it DID as the first 2 months were fabulous! I was only supposed to do it for 2 months as per my symptom survey. But I felt so good that I was afraid to stop, so I continued on with the cream usage, though I was supposed to stopthat part of the program, really.

I don't know what happened. Maybe it wasn't the program or maybe I stayed on the cream more than I needed to and it all built up in my system. I am very sensitive to any medications, so I am hoping this is it.

Also, during October I also had some other issues that may have played into it. I had 2 severely infected teeth, requiring extractions, and I was on anti-biotics for over a week, plus taking lots of ibuprofen for pain during that time. I think somehow this tied into it. I got bad IBS after that time as well. Something I had not had since starting the program.

Last night I vented badly (sorry)...but this morning I have "regrouped" my brain and I am planning to just go totally without anything for December and then see if I might start back on the cream, at a lower dosage, if I have symptoms. I will also start back up with the vitamins and supplements provided by the program. Right now I think my system needs a total cleansing...

By all means let us know how it goes for you, Deb! I hope it helps you. It really DID help me, I just ran into some issues and I hope that I have identified them as the ones mentioned above.

Go for it!

Deb in Ohio

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register