Question about crying and moods (children mentioned) - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Question about crying and moods (children mentioned) Question about crying and moods (children mentioned)

Unread 12-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Question about crying and moods (children mentioned)

My DH and I watched Three Wishes a month ago, I was crying my eyes out, but laughing at what a sap I am. I look over and my DH is getting off the couch, hes soaked in tears,, and telling me to stop it right now cuz I couldn't stop laughing crying at the same time. We were hysterical. We haven't watched it since, but will always be a special moment between us.... hehehe,,,
I cried at my DD concert tonight. I was so amazed that they sang "Angels Among US", and a song about Marys new Baby, we are so lucky to have a school district that is allowing our children to still believe in their higher power whoever it may be.
Hope all you ladies get a good night sleep,, I certainly need one.
Donna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-21-2005, 06:34 AM

My dd is only in the 3rd grade, so she hasn't been in the Christmas concerts yet, but I am sure when they start, I will be a blubbering idiot as well!!!!!! You know, this site is so wonderful!!!!! I just want to wish all of you a wonderful holiday season!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!
Unread 12-21-2005, 07:45 AM

Since my surgery I have had "the whole crazy person emotional thing" deleted! Thank goodness, I think I was pretty hard to live with! No, I KNOW I was!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-21-2005, 01:19 PM

Ok, some things still bring on the tears...

http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/saucer.php

That is beautiful.
Unread 12-21-2005, 04:06 PM
Hey 2438 ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2438
My dd is only in the 3rd grade, so she hasn't been in the Christmas concerts yet, but I am sure when they start, I will be a blubbering idiot as well!!!!!! You know, this site is so wonderful!!!!! I just want to wish all of you a wonderful holiday season!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!
Hey! My daughter is in the 3rd grade too... and will be turning "9" on Friday of this week!! I see that your surgery is scheduled for Jan. 12th... mine is set for Jan. 16th!! Looks like we've got some things in common there!! I attended my daughter's Christmas party, at her school yesterday. I walked into the school and heard the kids singing carols in the gymnasium.... and I was INSTANTLY in tears!! WHAT a life, huh?? I wish you a wonderful holiday season too!!
Kim K.
Unread 12-22-2005, 06:43 AM

Thanks to all and Happy Holidays to all!!!!
KimberlyK.: that is crazy, we do have a great deal in common!!!!!
Unread 12-22-2005, 08:32 AM

I had an emotional melt down last night. I forgot to send the ornament I bought to my daughter's daycare for their ornament exchange (I thought it was today, since today is their Christmas party). I cried everytime I looked at the wrapped ornament. I was so upset I also slammed my dinner down in the sink. I don't recommend slamming a corelle plate with chicken enchilada on it down. The plate busted into a million pieces and enchilada was everywhere.

I am supposed to start my period this weekend so I think that is helping the raging emotions.

BTW - I always squall any time my dd gets up in front of a crowd and performs. She wants to take piano lessons and I dont think I can take the recitals LOL. I think some of it is empathy for her, knowing she is so shy and she is feeling self-conscious. She is in 2nd grade.
Unread 12-22-2005, 08:44 AM

Oh, Leslie, I know what you mean.....I have had stuff like that happen and you feel like the worst Mom in the world......but you're not......between all that we are supposed to remember when it comes to times, dates and everything, it is amazing how much we do and don't realize it!!!!!!!! I am do for my period this weekend too!!!! Merry Christmas to us, hugh???!!!! That is ok though, I take comfort in knowing that this will be my last one!!!!!! Merry Christmas to you!!!!
Unread 12-22-2005, 09:03 AM

I have one more to go after this one
Unread 12-22-2005, 11:54 AM

I understand about those "mom forgetting moments" too!! One time, years ago, my daughter was in preschool. I was a teacher there, in a 2 year old classroom. My dot was in the 4 & 5 year old preschool classroom. It was the week of Halloween & the kids had been dressing up ALL week...... well, I forgot to send her costume one of the days that week and felt like SUCH a horrible mom!! She was the ONLY kid without a costume that day..... and it was a heartbreak to both her and me!! She is almost 9 now (tomorrow is her birthday!! ) She has NO memory of her mother's "error" from that Halloween.... but, Mom here.... will never forget!! I think ALL moms do things sometimes..... that WE end up regretting and beating ourselves up for for years to come.... though our children rarely remember those times!!

My surgery has been re-scheduled AGAIN..... this time it's been moved back a week..... back to Jan. 16th!! I was SO happy when they called to tell me that!! My period is due on Christmas Day.... and I was laying in bed, last night, thinking of ALL the ways to dispose of the boxes of tampons that I have in my cabinet!! I was getting pretty creative in the thinking too!! It was fun!! One thing I was thinking..... wonder if the Goodwill would take boxes of unopened tampons?? Ya think so?? Hehehehehehe!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register