Many Thanks | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 12-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Many Thanks

A big hug and many thanks to the keeper of the book, sister Kathy, for rushing through the holiday madness and insuring I recieved my swelly belly, and books in time to read and know all there is before my surgery.
Thank You and many Hugs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Many Thanks

Hi Katie,
Your surgery is the same day as mine but your preop is 2 days before mine I believe. Would you mind letting me know what kind of things to expect. I'm so nervous about this appointment for some reason! Jan
Unread 12-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Many Thanks

Jan,
We are truly going to be hystersisters! I wil definitely give you a minute by minute replay of the post op. I know MY nerves are getting a bit twitchy. I know that first I visit my gyn, then hop over to the hospital and do paper work, blood, urine, maybe an x-ray? doc explained it once this month, but my mind is not working well either. lol I recieved my swelly belly band, and the journal and the book "Land of Hyster" today and I can't be happier for any gift! Now to go buy some nightgowns and granny undies....I bought two body pillows for gifts that I wil "borrow" for my big day. heheh I am usually glued to this site, although at this time I am mostly asking. I am so glad to be of some help to anyone. I will report back to you on the evening or afternoon of the 5th after pre-op and give you all the juicy details. I just want to be on that gurney and ASLEEP from now until it is all over. Ever get that feeling? Many hugs to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-20-2005, 04:00 PM
Many Thanks

I'm glad that your products arrived in good time and you are happy with them. Thanks for letting us know!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register