I'm home already! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I'm home already! I'm home already!

Unread 12-20-2005, 08:09 PM
I'm home already!

Hope this isn't in the wrong place, but I just wanted folks to know that I had my TVH/BSO yesterday (the 19th) and was feeling good enough to come home this morning already (the 20th)!!

Everyone who's said it before is right: the waiting is the hardest part. I'm not feeling much pain, and I'm allowed to take baths! Yippee! Hang in there, all of you who are pre-op and nervous like I was.

Shelly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-20-2005, 08:30 PM
I'm home already!

welcome home and so great to hear all is going well. Rest up and keep us updated on your progress.
Unread 12-20-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm home already!

Hi Shelly:
I got home today too after my LAVH yesterday. A little sore and have a bit of a swelled belly.
Take care of yourself
Terrie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-20-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm home already!

You get a bath!!!!I am soooo jealous!!!Welcome home. Glad to hear things went well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 12-20-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm home already!

Wow, you can take ! That's great! Take one later! Rest now k?!!
Unread 12-21-2005, 12:21 AM
I'm home already!

Yeah!!! What a blessing!! Everything going great...not much pain...AND baths!! Yeah!!!!
Unread 12-21-2005, 12:38 AM
I'm home already!

Glad your feeling so good!Remember to rest and take things easy.Don't make the mistake I did and start doing little things here & there just because you feel good.I started to bleed a few wks. post op because I was just feeling soooo good.My doc. was not very happy with me.I had to be bed ridded for a few days till the bleeding stopped.So PLEASE listen to your doc. and take it easy and give your body the time it needs to heal the first time.
Unread 12-21-2005, 12:49 AM
I'm home already!

i wanted to tell you im so glad your home and feeling so well...my tah isnt untill jan 26,and the waiting is killing me,2 times i have said i was cancelling out of nervousness,but with a ovca concern,i know i cant,but,i did wanna tell you..my mother had to have a tvh due to pre-cancerous cells....3 days after her surgery,she was with my cousin,and my cousins car died,well...they were at a curve in a road,and a school bus was due to come through any minute,and they would not have seen the car,and it would have gotten hit...so what does my mother do??anything a woman fresh from hysterctmy surgery woulda done...SHE PUSHED THE CAR OUTTA THE WAY!!!she ended up back in the hospital,dropped her bladder,and messed her self up very bad....im so glad your feeling wonderful...but pamper pamper pamper...please please dont over due do it...relax,and take a much needed break...congrats on being home11now go take it easy girl,u deserve it
Unread 12-21-2005, 08:01 AM
I'm home already!

WOW Shelly, good for you!!! I am so hoping I can have a vag hyst (dr is unsure). I can't wait to read the whole story.

Take care!
Unread 12-21-2005, 08:31 AM
I'm home already!

Great news! remember to take care of yourself though.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register