Somebody help!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Somebody help!!!! Somebody help!!!!

Unread 12-21-2005, 08:12 AM
Somebody help!!!!

I am not sure what is wrong, maybe I am in the wrong department, but I was in the Sexual Dysfunction spot and I was trying to reply to someones post, and it won't let me, it says I need a sugery date in my profile.....I do have one in there.....what do I do????
And now that I look at this post, I see it is not listed.......I have gone in and added it and hit save changes, and it still isn't there!!!!!!!! What do I do????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-21-2005, 08:19 AM
Somebody help!!!!

YOu have to be six months post hysterectomy to even post there.The moderator reviews your post before it is posted. It is explained in the top couple of threads in that forum. If it is important, just PM that person and it might be easier.

Hope this helps.
Unread 12-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Somebody help!!!!

That makes sense, but I still see that on my post it doesn't show my surgery, when I know it used to show it???
Thanks for the response!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-21-2005, 08:32 AM
Somebody help!!!!

Ok, now it has it again, never mind!!!!!!!!! I went back in to my edit and had to take a check mark out!!!! he-he
Unread 12-21-2005, 08:34 AM
Somebody help!!!!

Hope your surgery goes well!
Unread 12-21-2005, 08:35 AM
Somebody help!!!!

Oh, I hope I don't seem like and idiot, but now I am having trouble even being able to read in the sexual dysfunction section!!!!! EEEK!!!
Unread 12-21-2005, 08:36 AM
Somebody help!!!!

Why? What is giving you trouble? Private message me if I can be of any more help. Just click on my name and then a pull down list will appear. Click on the one that indicates a PM.

Good Luck. :-)
Unread 12-21-2005, 08:40 AM
Somebody help!!!!

Thanks Mustang30, I finally figured it out!!!!!!!! I am still learning how to manuver around this site!!!!!! But I got it!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!!
Unread 12-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Somebody help!!!!

Hang in there Sweetie! It took me a while to get the hang of navigating everything too.

I hope that y'all are having a good day and that you have a great holidays.
Unread 12-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Somebody help!!!!

You're welcome! Merry :xmas2:

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register