Have a date woo-hoo | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Have a date woo-hoo Have a date woo-hoo

Unread 12-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Have a date woo-hoo

Happy New Year All! I got my date today and just wanted to share my feelings of excitement to get it over with and feel better and the realization that this is happening and I'm Scared. I really don't understand how I can have feel two ways at once excited and scared, but I am. Forgive me for my non organized thoughts, but I wanted to share my news. I hope everyone has a wonderful happy, healthy new year! Melanie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-30-2005, 11:17 AM
Have a date woo-hoo

Happy New Year to you as well Melanie!!!! I TOTALLY understand having mixed feelings, because I am the same way........But, I think it is normal, you are ready to be pain free after recovery, but are worried about the recovery at the same time!!!!!!
My best wishes to you!!!!! 13 more days to go for me!!!!
Unread 12-30-2005, 11:22 AM
Have a date woo-hoo

Melanie,
I'm So Happy For You That Your Waiting For The Unknown Is Finally Over. You Have Three Weeks To Prepare. I Know When I Got My Date On Wednesday I Was Happy And Scared All At The Same Time. Do You Have Lots Of Plans For Your Three Weeks? Everyone Says Do Something Nice For Yourself. Pamper Yourself. Well I Have Two Weeks Before Mine And I'm Giving Myself Three Days To Dismantle My Christmas Wonderland And Then I'm Going To Redecorate My Bedroom. I've Been Planning On Doing It For 6months Anyway. Now Seems To Be The Right Time.
Keep In Touch
Kris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-30-2005, 01:25 PM
Have a date woo-hoo

I can relate to this, too. I was excited and apprehensive all at the same time, and I had three months to prepare for my surgery!!

Here's hoping the next few weeks go quickly for you and that soon we'll be hearing about how well you are recovering.

Unread 12-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Have a date woo-hoo

Can totally relate to the excitement and apprehension. I've known my date for 4 weeks now and am counting down in bits and pieces of tasks to do before I'm a princess. Next task another lupron shot. Which if it continues as the last shot will involve more singing and humming under my breath :woot:

Hang in there, we're all here for one another.
Unread 12-30-2005, 06:02 PM
Have a date woo-hoo

Hi,

I just got my date today. February 20th. I wanted to wait a little while to get things(mainly finances) in order first. It's just nice knowing there's a light at the end of this very painful tunnell.

Lori
Unread 12-31-2005, 02:12 PM
Have a date woo-hoo

Hi Ladies, Thanks to all for the well wishes. I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year. Best wishes to everyone to feel pain free in 2006. Take care, Melanie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register