Bleeding again! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Bleeding again! Bleeding again!

Unread 12-31-2005, 08:01 AM
Bleeding again!

First of all, Thanks to all of you who replied to my post. I am new here and havent really figured out exactly how to use the forum well yet but I am working on it. This is a great site and all you ladies seem to be very informative and really nice. Thank you, it makes me feel more comfortable that others the same problems and go through the same things emotionally and physically. It makes me feel like I am not alone.
Well.....if you look back at my last post, I was questioning the sudden normalness I am having now that my surgery is approaching. WELL.....it has ended this morning when I woke up to blood! I had my period last week....been clear for 8 days and now I am cramping and bleeding again. This confirms to me that I am doing the right thing by having the surgery. I knew this would start up again, I am just glad it did it now so I feel more justified in the surgery. I have put up with this for YEARS...2 periods a months and spotting all the time. I have to plan when to have sex when there may be no blood!!
I am keeping my ovaries though provided they look ok during the surgery.I am nervous about the surgery and will probably freak out the day of!!!I have never even been in the hospital...can you believe that? I guess I am lucky on that. I have never even had a surgery before much less a major one like this. All I have ever had done where I was put to sleep is 2 D&Cs.
I know now I am doing the right thing and feel better about my decision.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2005, 08:07 AM
Bleeding again!

Glad someone else is having the same luck (lol) as me. I too have been having two periods a month for along time. Each last approx. 10+ days. That leaves me only 10days maybe a month with nothing!!! I can't wait for my surgery although I am very nervous about having it done and it is mostly the fear of the unknown after. I just had my second bout of bleeding this month and it only lasted 8days and wasn't painful at all. I thought for a breif moment that I was making a mistake by having the surgery but woke today to pain and spotting AGAIN. Hurray up Jan3rd.
Unread 12-31-2005, 08:29 AM
Bleeding again!

That is exactly what happens to me. The is no pain really or atleast nothing that puts me down just a little back cramping. I have done this for years! Sometimes the flow is somewhat heavy but mostly it is just this dark colored MESS!!
Looks like you will ahve your surgery before me, good luck with it and please let me know how it goes.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register