Very emotional | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Very emotional Very emotional

Unread 01-01-2006, 07:59 AM
Very emotional

Its two days now until my surgery. I am very emotional, I can't quit crying. I keep thinking about my poor little Mom having to to through exploratory surgery for cancer, on Tuesday also. I am afraid they will find cancer also in me. I feel like an emotional wreck today. This has been my worst day ever in this ordeal. Thank God for this site and that it is a place to vent.

TAH BSO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Very emotional

Yep, tomorrow is my day--I have less than 24 hours now. I am also afraid my rapidly growing fibroids are cancerous, even though it is supposed to be extremely rare I still worry about it. I just feel absolutely "numb" or "emotionaless" I guess are the words to describe myself. All we can really do is pray and try our best to think positive. Good luck to you and to your mother. Paula
Unread 01-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Very emotional

I felt the same way yesterday and just couldnt calm down. I was shaking and felt sick to my stomach. I feel it a little today but now my legs ache badly and I have a sore ear and throat . Just what I need now a cold/allergy of some kind. I also am very tired as I didnt sleep right. Just remember there's others feeling the same...helped me just to see your post today in knowing that Im not crazy feeling this way. Everything will be fine and just remember the doctors are experienced and will take care of you. Sorry about your mom also
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-01-2006, 12:28 PM
Very emotional

I hope all goes ok for you at the castle and we all get severely spoiled as the princesses we so rightly are!!!!! May God bless you and keep you! Heres to a sweet sleep tonight and tomorrow night! Lots of love- Cath
Unread 01-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Very emotional

I don't think there's anything I can say to ease your mind, but I do feel very much the same. I can't help but think, "Am I going to have to worry about this cancer coming back for the rest of my life?" And the answer to that is, probably yes. Although I suppose you just have to take life one day at a time and lean on your support systems. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Unread 01-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Very emotional

My TAH is Wednesday and I woke up this morning full of anxiety! I am emotional too, it doesn't help I started my period yesterday and it's a heavy one and I'm having a lot of cramping. That just makes me feel that much confident in my decision to have the surgery!
I love this site and all my sisters for support. My husband is very supportive but talking with women who are going through the same thing, feeling the same emotions and having the same fears, it's a God send!
Deana
TAH January 4, 2006 - Endo and Adeno
Unread 01-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Very emotional

Group Hugs for everyone that is going to have surgery this month! We know how to start the year out with a bang! Thank you so much for all the kindness and compassion , you all are the best!
Prayer changes things
Unread 01-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Very emotional

Thank goodness others are anxious too, and upset and emotional, thought it was me losing the plot. My TAH isn't till next Monday (8th) but I am feeling so teerful all the time, and I feel daft feeling that way, but wish you all the best of luck in all your ops and results etc. and thankyou for all supporting one another, a group like this is priceless. All my thoughts are with you, from the Uk to wherever you are. Fi xx
Unread 01-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Calm

24 hours until I have to be at the hospital. Strangely enough, I am calmer today. Maybe all the venting helped yesterday. I prayed for myself and everyone on this site also, and I think that helped more than anything. My husband has a very bad cold and he has to go to work today until about 2 in the morning. I am planning on getting up about 6, and having my last shower before surgery. We will have to leave our house about 7. I have a slight cold, hopefully it won't hinder the surgery or anything.
Unread 01-02-2006, 02:43 AM
Very emotional

I can so relate to how you are all feeling. Thoes of you who are less than 24 hours away, I honestly don't know how you are all functioning. I have another two weeks of work and I don't feel like doing anything at all.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register