TAH on 1/26/06 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

TAH on 1/26/06 TAH on 1/26/06

Unread 01-05-2006, 12:07 PM
TAH on 1/26/06

I just want to say that the postings on this site is starting to calm me and giving me a better understanding of what to expect. All I counted on for support was my husband until I read about the recovery. I think I need to recruit my son and my best friend because I would hate to wear out the same person taking care of me when I am usually the caretaker. I thank all of you for the suggestions and advice and I will pray that this fear will disappear. I already had the D&C but it wasn't successful and I am back in pain. I am really looking forward to the surgery but need to be a little more relaxed so I was put on antianxiety pills. Hope all goes well and ask that you all pray for me and that we all heal well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2006, 12:11 PM
TAH on 1/26/06

Hi,
It is perfectly normal to be nervous. Just remember that your family is there for you to lean on, so lean on them. When you start to feel anxious just take a deep breath and know that there are a lot of us out here that understand what you're going through and know that we will be praying for you and your speedy recovery. Good luck to you and to all your future holds! Keep your chin up and count your blessings
Rachel
Unread 01-05-2006, 12:13 PM
TAH on 1/26/06

Best wishes to you!!!!!! You will be in my prayers, as are all the woman of this site, I have never felt to informed in my life, this site is great!!!!!!!! I bought the Through the Land of Hyster book and plan on taking it to the hospital with me!!!!!! I am sure we will be talking in post-op together some day!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2006, 12:15 PM
TAH on 1/26/06

Thank you, I was thinking about ordering the swelly belly wrap for the stomach and was wondering if anyone have it and how does it help the hip to hip incision.
Unread 01-05-2006, 12:27 PM
TAH on 1/26/06

Hi, Best of luck to you. My surgery date is January 23rd and I'm either thrilled about feeling better or a nervous wreck. Take good care! Melanie
Unread 01-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Best Of Luck To You

Best Wishes!!!!! My Date Is Set For Jan 16th. I Keep Telling Myself Not To Get Worked Up But The Closer It Gets The More I Don't Seem To Listen To Myself. There Will Be Other Women From This Site That Will Answer Just About Any Question You Could Possibly Come Up With. Always Remember That You Are Not Alone
Good Luck!
Kris
Unread 01-05-2006, 01:53 PM
TAH on 1/26/06

I am also due for a TAH on 1/26 - good luck to both of us!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register