2 days left! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 01-10-2006, 08:08 AM
2 days left!

I can't believe it's almost time. I can't believe how freaked out I am either. One minute I am so excited, almost want to giggle and dance, oh for the pain and nastiness to be gone!! Oh joy!! But then I get scared, asking all the what if questions, I actually cried in church on Sunday, I was making my peace with God. Communion never felt more sacred. The dreams I have could be Hollywood blockbluster terror movies. Come on Wes Craven, I got ya beat, hands down. And the mood swings with people around me!! Last night a friend told me to get off the phone before she came over and smacked me. She was only half joking. I hope I have some family and friends left talking to me after this is all done!! I hope everyone else here is doing well and God bless to all.

Rebecca
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2006, 08:43 AM
2 days left!

I know how you feel; excited about the new you, just getting there is the problem. I also felt the same about communion; every-time I have a panic attack I pray and it's gone. You will be in my thoughts and prayers
Unread 01-10-2006, 08:55 AM
2 days left!

Stop thinking about it! Right, easier said than done, but try anyway. Good luck with your surgery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2006, 09:16 AM
2 days left!

2 days for me too!!!! I am actually better this week than I was last week, maybe because I have kept myself busy......Who knows, but best wishes to you and we will see each other on the other side!!!!! It is amazing by the way, how at peace you can feel with a little prayers!!!!!
Unread 01-10-2006, 12:40 PM
2 days left!

Keeping busy? I think I have gone into turbo mode. The past few days crocheting had calmed me down, Now I can hardly sit for more than 10 mins! I am on my 3rd batch of sugar cookies, for staff at hosp, pie shell dough is chilling in the fridge for the 2 pecan pies I promised my dad 2 wks ago, there are no dirty dishes or clothes in the house, everything is dusted. So all I have left tomorrow is to polish the brass and silver. Too bad it isn't summer, I could get alot done in the yard!! With all this cleaning maybe I should get scared more often!! LOL!! Well gotta go the buzzer went on the cookies, only 3 more sheets to go!!

Rebecca
Unread 01-10-2006, 12:54 PM
2 days left!

Good luck all you future princesses. Once you get to the hospital the day of your surgery, it will be so much easier than your mind allows you to believe. You are so right!!We could make a really great movie on all the crud that goes on in our head before we finally get it done. See you guys on the other side!!!!!!Enjoy the pain pump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register