Prayers for the 19th of January would be most appreciated | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Prayers for the 19th of January would be most appreciated Prayers for the 19th of January would be most appreciated

Unread 01-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Prayers for the 19th of January would be most appreciated

They are trying to reschedule my surgery for the 19th of January, had to cancel this friday's surgery, anyway, I am a complete mess, and would like to get this over with a.s.a.p, if they can't get me in on the 19th, I have to wait until 14Feb, don't know if I can go through this week again.......3 days to go, and this,

I have never asked for prayers before, but boy I could really use some power of prayer now.....

Thanks to all........

Here's hoping the phone will ring and I will hear, ok we're on for the 19th....positive thinking

Mary
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2006, 11:40 AM

You got it. I'll say a prayer for you to have calming peace throughout your wait. (or at least as much peace as possible)

Listen, waiting is really the absolute worst!! We torture ourselves for the entire time, but especially in the last weeks prior to surgery. It's gonna be over soon enough and you'll see what I mean

Prayers for you...

Unread 01-10-2006, 11:42 AM

I'll be praying for u!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2006, 11:52 AM

good luck on your surgery, Barb, hope everything goes well....and here's to a speedy recovery....

Mary
Unread 01-10-2006, 12:46 PM

I will be going in the day after you if they get you in. Good luck, I know the feeling of just wanting to get it over with
Unread 01-10-2006, 01:44 PM

Mary ,

I know about the frustration of your surgery being postponed and moved to a later date, it happen to me. My heart goes out to yours...I will be praying that you are able to have your surgery on the nineteenth and there are not any unnecessary delays, if it is God will.

Father God, we lift up Mary to you, her surgery is scheduled for the nineteenth, she is worried that her surgery may be postponed again, having surgery as it is, can cause lots of stress and anxiety, we ask that you let her surgery go as planned this time, hold her together as she prepares for the new date, keep her nerves calm, ease her stress and anxiety, when the time comes for her surgery, go with her to her operation room, watch over her, fill the room with your Holy Spiritual presence, guide the mind and hands of the surgeon who will be performing the surgery, let her surgery go smoothly and without any complications, let her stay in the hospital be pleasant and without incidence, give all those involved in her care, knowledge and wisdom to do it properly, give her a blest recovery, let your will be done, in your gracious name, Amen.

s Mary, God be with you
Unread 01-10-2006, 01:48 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Mary
Unread 01-10-2006, 02:45 PM
I just prayed for you

Mary, I just lifted you up in pray, that if it God's will for you that your surgery would take place on the 19th.
Unread 01-10-2006, 03:07 PM

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
It worked, January 19th 1pm, off to the castle.......

I can't say enough, all of you have been an absolute Godsend..........

Mary
Unread 01-10-2006, 11:25 PM

Mary -

I.m scheduled for the same day - I will keep you in my prayers along with the other Jan 19th sisters!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register