Update on Patcat | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Update on Patcat Update on Patcat

Unread 01-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Update on Patcat

Good news!

I just talked to Patcat on the phone (called her at the hospital). She had an LAVH as planned, no allergic reaction, and so far so good. She does not know exactly if they did anything else as far as bladder, and is still awaiting the pathology report on the ovary, but for now she is resting, trying to pee (those of you who have had your hyst can understand all about that hurdle), and getting pretty good pain control too. She was very worried before the surgery about allergic reactions and pain control, and so far that has all turned out ok. Her husband was with her most of the day yesterday, but today had to go home to take care of the babies (kitties and puppy).

She should be getting to go home tomorrow or Friday and said she would post a quick "I'm home" message when she got home. She said my call cheered her up, and wanted to make sure to say "thank you" to everyone for their prayers and good wishes. Three cheers for Patcat for hanging in there this past month and making it through this rough time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Update on Patcat

Thanks for the update! I'm happy to hear all went well and that Patcat is doing o.k.

Unread 01-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Update on Patcat

Wow!!!Great news!!I am so relieved to hear all went well.Tell her we are thinking of her and to let us know when she makes it home!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-11-2006, 05:16 PM
three cheers

Yay!!!! Three cheers I`m so glad to hear she`s over the biggest hurdle..........I hope it`s all smooth sailing from here on in for Pat
Unread 01-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Update on Patcat

That's wonderful news!! Thanks for letting us know. I don't really know her, but have read a lot of her posts & I had been feeling SO bad for her!! She has been through SO MUCH lately!! I'm SO glad that her surgery went well and she's going to be OKAY!! Thanks again for the update!!

Kim K.
Unread 01-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Update on Patcat

Thanks for the update and glad to hear the good news! This is such a great site and it's very cool of you to let us know how she did, since she had such a hard time last time.

Here's hoping she enjoy's her status!
Unread 01-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Update on Patcat

Thank you for the update -- I've been worried all day! I'm so glad to know she's doing well.
Unread 01-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Update on Patcat

Thats great news. Heres to her being pain free in the future Still praying for you patcat in your recovery see you on the other side
celtic d
Unread 01-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Update on Patcat

YEAH!!!!! I am SO RELIEVED to see your update on Pat! Thank you SO MUCH for letting us know how our dear friend is doing.... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 01-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Update on Patcat

Ms Kitty you and I will be checking in to the Sisters Inn Hotel the same day. Its funny that's a paid holiday for me so I'm getting some compension for my TAH. Hope we can keep in touch up to and after. I wish you all the best.

gadecko
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register