Feels like I'm gonna burst!!!!! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Feels like I'm gonna burst!!!!! Feels like I'm gonna burst!!!!!

Unread 02-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Feels like I'm gonna burst!!!!!

I feel like my tummy grows an inch a day. Not eating differently, not excercising less...it is the final moment where my uterus thinks that it has won this war....I actually think I will be relieved when I start my period, at least the pressure will ease a little...32 more days....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-10-2006, 12:00 PM

Boy, was this a great thread to start, like ya'll I feel like and look pregnant, my DH came home the other day, I've been bed ridden due to severe pain and bleeding and he just couldn't stop himself from coming over to touch my very swollen belly he said its like it grew over nite I had to snort because I've been this way for months I guess it's just showing more, I can't even fit into my old clothes and am wearing my post surgery swelly belly clothes. I have to get DH to tie my shoes when I get dressed boy thats frustrating, it feels like forever untill my surg. date.

I am nervous but can't wait to get it over and out of pain, also hopefully get my emotions under control. It's also hard to sleep, only get a few hours at a time, wake up in pain then it takes forever to find a comfortable position to fall off again.

I thank God for finding Hyster's, I received so much comfort and great information, I changed my position of keeping ovaries or not due to the wonderful info and statistics I received, it's a very personal decision to make and the unlimited info helped me to come to the best decision for me. I will forever be grateful to fellow Hyster's.
Your in the best place possible for the support you need.

Sorry I wrote a book.
Unread 02-10-2006, 12:03 PM

I won't let my DBF touch my belly...it is so swollen and unattractive...I literally hate it. He says that part of me needs loving too, but he respects my need to not acknowledge that part of myself....denial, it only works part of the time...but by the time it stops, I will have had the offender ripped out....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-10-2006, 02:14 PM

Tamque, your posts always make me smile. I LOVE your sense of humor. Your BF sounds so sweet!! I too have the "maternal" appearance. I have a 14 month son and teach preschool, I have the parents looking at me like I'm pregnant all the time. I finally told them what was going on and when I am having surgery so that I didn't get the looks any more!! I would estimate that I am about 6 months along on an average day and 3-5 on a "smaller" day. I have grown to hate my uterus and it seems like forever until my date. Good luck to those of you going in next week!!!
Unread 02-10-2006, 02:20 PM

I was wearing maternity clothes!

And peeing every hour and a half!

Bursting would have felt like a relief.
Unread 02-10-2006, 02:20 PM

I have the same date. But I do not have an issue with a growing belly. I am just generally miserable. I came down with a cold yesterday.

I agree, this website is wonderful. It keeps me from going off the deep end!
Unread 02-10-2006, 02:38 PM

My date isn't until the 21st, but this will be the longest 11 days! I can't believe how blessed I am to have found this site! It has helped me make my decision about the ovaries too, since I have an 11 week uterus (which the ultrasound showed was facing towards my toes!) and an 8 cm cyst on one ovary. I am calm in my decision to have all the plumbing removed! I too am tired of feeling like I am going to explode and the pinching nerves in my back and hips!

Thank you to everyone for being so open so we all know what we are experiencing is not abnormal. Hgs and kisses to all!!!
Unread 02-10-2006, 05:50 PM

Tamque-
You crack me up - "have the offender ripped out". I prefer to think that I am going to have it delicately plucked from my body. Better imagery for me! That ripping thing really makes me nervous.

Okay, I know now why I was feeling so bloated and cranky, amalooch. I had just ended what I though was my last period 3 days ago. And guess what??? I start bleeding again this morning. Happy, happy, joy, joy. No valentines nookie for me this weekend. Geez....

One sad Julie
Unread 02-10-2006, 07:50 PM

I like the thought of giving "the offender" some pain! Too bad mine has the be abdominal...I would like it cut up into teenie pieces! Sorry CallieKitten...I was bleeding since November 15 heavy with clots- a new pad hourly. I just started taking progesterone (4x the normal dose) and it finally stopped! Hang in there, it will be stopped for good very soon!!!
Unread 02-10-2006, 09:05 PM

Thanks to all for your support. It really does help to know I am not alone. ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!! I am getting sooooo scared. I am extremely moody. Went out shopping tonight to get some supplies. Trying to get everything all set so I don't have to run around like a maniac all week. We are getting a big snow storm tomorrow. Wonderful! I get stuck in the house, like I'm not going to be stuck in here enough, in the next few weeks! Good luck to all. We will be fine! Just remember, no more bleeding, cramps, bloating, P.M.S, and most of all....PAIN!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register