3 months post op - new ovarian cysts. HELP | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

3 months post op - new ovarian cysts. HELP 3 months post op - new ovarian cysts. HELP

Unread 03-01-2006, 12:27 AM
3 months post op - new ovarian cysts. HELP

Been awhile since I have been here. Had TAH on Nov 16. Still having some pain had CT scan done last week, shows abnormal finding of left ovary (all I have left). Had to have ultra-sound today. Doc said it was cysts on ovary from CT scan. Should I even be getting cysts if I am not having a period??? How large is a normal ovary? I use to be able to compare the 2 when I had ultrasounds done in the past but I couldn't do that this time. Any answers from anyone????? I thought I was done with all of this stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-01-2006, 12:33 AM
3 months post op - new ovarian cysts. HELP

Oh Fab, bless your heart. I'm so sorry you are goin thru this. And to find this so soon after the first surgery. Oh, you must be grinding your teeth! See, the truth is I am thinking the same thing is happening to me. Seems like since my LSH, my ovaries have been doing the "two step" and hurting my sides. It's very very tender in those areas. I had an ultrasound a couple of months ago and the tech said, "I bet your left ovary is really giving you trouble." I told her I was use to them hurting, and all I ever do is take more aspirin. But now I have some other issues and wonder if I shouldn't get the dimensions of that ovary and compare them to the notes I had on it before the LSH. Please post back here with any info you get, okay? I'm very interested too.
Best wishes for a good recovery.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register