Lost my best friend to a car accident yesterday! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Lost my best friend to a car accident yesterday! Lost my best friend to a car accident yesterday!

Unread 03-06-2006, 07:20 AM
Lost my best friend to a car accident yesterday!

((( Frenchie ))), I'm keeping you in my thoughts and . Losing a dear friend is always tough.

S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-06-2006, 07:56 AM

Frenchie,
I am so sorry that you have had to suffer this loss. I don't think we can always understand why the timing of these things seem to coexist with so many other traumas. I lost my baby girl in september, and it has been so painful. She was stillborn, and I had complications and then began this physically and emotionally painful journey to a hysterectomy. It has been a very unwanted experiance. I have never felt so out of control in my life. I can only say that you have to let yourself grieve. Grief can not be covered up, it will come out in anyway it can. It is better to deal with it headlong. Perhaps God know that in this time you will have the numbness on your side in order to get through the surgery. Please make sure that you deal with your emotions afterwards, I would strongly suggest a journal for post-op, and stay with us, as another sister said, we will help you get through this. I know I will be available in anyway to you!

I will have you in my prayers as you go through this week, and beyond. Big Hugs to you!
Betts
Unread 03-06-2006, 08:29 AM

Hi Frenchie, just wanted to say first, I am very sorry and saddened by your loss.
When I had my hysterectomy, I missed my sister the most. She died a few months ago, and I actually found her myself. Then we lost her husband and at the same time, my father was diagnosed with a bone tumor.
I did not believe I could go on. I grieved so deeply. But sweetie, I want you to know that you will go on, Your surgery is needed and is something I am sure your dear friend would support. Go ahead and feel the sadness and work thru it the next week before your surgery, then allow your energys to flow into yourself for your healing that will take place. Stay strong and love yourself and know that you will get through this!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-06-2006, 09:09 AM

Betts and Virginia Lady: so sorry about your losts too! It must have been awful and I'm sure it still is. It's the second death that I experience as I lost my dad 8 years ago and still miss him. My friend was so special to me but to lose a child or a sister must be even harder. Everyone's kind words have been helping me and I hope they help you too. I even got a personal message from a hyster sister in Australia! That's how strong and supportive everyone is on this site. God bless you all.....Frenchie
Unread 03-06-2006, 09:11 AM

Frenchie many many 's your way. Let yourself cry all you want, somehow it seems to help. Lots of Prayers your way, Good luck with surgery.
Unread 03-06-2006, 11:59 AM
I`m so sorry

Frenchie I`m so sorry for your loss.......I will keep you and your friend`s family in my prayers
Unread 03-06-2006, 12:58 PM

Dear Frenchie,
I'm so sorry to hear of your best friends passing. I agree with the other posts. She will be with you in your times of need. I will pray that you get the peace you need to heal emotionally and physically. 's Marie 10
Unread 03-06-2006, 01:07 PM

I was so sorry to read your post and just want you to know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers . I hope you will be given the strength to get through the next few weeks.

Geraldine
Unread 03-06-2006, 01:15 PM

Frenchie,
you are in my heart and prayers! hugs Raymo

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register