terriable right side pain/rectal pain..:( | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

terriable right side pain/rectal pain..:( terriable right side pain/rectal pain..:(

Unread 05-08-2006, 10:27 AM
terriable right side pain/rectal pain..:(

i know i have come here so many times with the same complaint... but i'm having a horriable day! saturday we had a garage sale (my 2 boys and i) my right side hurt so bad i was almost in tears! it was all shooting in the rectum,down my leg and even in my knee... my hip hurt so bad i wanted to cry... dispite that we made 300.00$
i have a appt. this wed. with the pt. and i'm going to tell her that this doesn't seem to be working i want something else done because i can't live like this forever... sat,sun and today it's pretty bad.(saturday was the worst) but i'm SO TIRED OF THIS!! it almost feels like the endo is back or maybe i have a cyst or something cause it hurts way to bad to be just mucle damage..or maybe i have to learn to live like this i don't know well i just wanted to while for minute.. thanks for letting me cry to you ladies..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-08-2006, 11:39 AM

Oh coffeelover, I do hope someone sorts out your problems soon..
Unread 05-08-2006, 08:22 PM

Hi Coffeelover. I'm thinking that maybe big-time pain relief may be in order for you. Do you have any doctor on hand who would give you a script of something strong (Percocet, etc) for a week or two until you can have some testing and maybe sort this out? (Of my 2 dozen doctors, I have one who I can rely on for this type of thing because he has known me for 16 years). Pain at that level probably warants some type of action as well. What about an MRI or a CT scan if you have not had one recently. My theory is that there is pain and then there is PAIN . And if you have it that badly it may signify something and/or merit treatment in it's own right. Just my humble opinion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2006, 11:01 AM

Coffeelover, don't we all wish there was one magic pill to heal all our hurts. I know what it's like to have pain everyday. There are some days you can deal with it just fine and others when it gets the best of you and all you want to do is cry. Please keep your chin up, I'm here anytime you need a shoulder. 's
Michelle

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register