tampon angel party | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

tampon angel party tampon angel party

Unread 05-01-2001, 07:59 PM
tampon angel party

Won't need tampons after tomorrow's crowning. Thought I would have a tampon burning party, but that's not eviromentally correct, so I'll have an angel making party instead! Finally, the wait will be over. It's been hard waiting, but I'm glad it's done. I'm ready for surgery. I've kept myself busy so I wouldn't have time to think about the surgery. I've done lots of cooking, lots of food in the freezer so my dh just has to heat things up. The house is clean and laundry is done for now. I had a massage today, I feel calm and relaxed. I'm lucky, no prep tonight, just nothing by mouth after midnight. Surgery was moved up by 1 1/2 hours, so have to be at the castle at 9 am. At least I won't have to sit with a growling stomach for half the morning. I'm as ready as I'll ever be thanks to this web site. You ladies are wonderful. I feel informed and ready thanks to all of you. Just think, no more tampons or pad, no more running to the bathroom and no more stained clothing. Just want it done and over with!

To all you liw, good luck and a speedy recovery.

A Big THANK YOU to all the sisters~Jan

TVH for multiple fibroids 5/2/01
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-01-2001, 08:59 PM
tampon angel party

Good luck with your surgery. You sound well prepared.

I love the image of making tampon angels. I've wondered what to do with my supply. I hate to throw stuff away, but I don't feel like I can actually offer them to the neighbors or something

Janine
LAVH/BSO w/ a&p repairs
3/29/01
Unread 05-01-2001, 09:28 PM
tampon angel party

Sending my (((hugs))) and best wishes for your journey to the castle!! See you on the post-op side!!

Thinking of you...
HHLady
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-01-2001, 09:35 PM
tampon angel party

Tampon Angels....thats an idea!!

I KNEW I needed to do something significant the night before my "crowning" (I like the term, btw) but I didn't think of this...its a great idea. Mine isn't until the 23rd of May, so I'll let you know what I came up with as an idea!

Seriously, I loved this thread and my best wishes/prayers for you. (And all of us l.i.w)
Unread 05-02-2001, 08:56 AM
cute idea

If you don't get the time to make angels, homeless shelters and community service shelters and some churches need donations for the less fortunate, battered women's shelters also have need for such supplies. Just a thought.
Unread 05-02-2001, 09:12 AM
tampon angel party

Off to the castle for me on June 6. I'm giving away any leftover girl stuff to my girlfriend's daughter. She is only 10, but the curse is getting close for her. I am burning one tampon is my fireplace in Sept. as a final goodbyel. I think it was my husbands idea! HA! Good luck tomorrow!
Unread 05-02-2001, 10:53 AM
tampon angel party

Love the tampon idea! I would do the same thing with mine on my way to the castle Friday but guess my daughter will inherit mine. Best wishes to you. Phyllis
Unread 05-02-2001, 11:07 AM
tampon angel party

Dear Angel Maker - Good luck to you tomorrow and best wishes for a speedy, peaceful recovery. Wish it were me going tomorrow - this waiting is killing me! Take care and know that all of us LIW send you our best wishes.
Hugs,
Judi
Unread 05-02-2001, 11:19 AM
tampon angel party

Loved the idea... whwn I go the 25th.. all mine will go to work for the people who constantly steal my "secret stash"... Best of luck...{{Hugs}}}
Unread 05-02-2001, 12:02 PM
tampon angel party

My surgery is the 16th of May. I had my last period. I hope! I collected all my tampons and made a gift bag and gave them to a friend. I told her that this was my reward for the month. Of the thought of no more PERIODS!!!!

God Bless, Judy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register