Weird, I'm starting to get excited. - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Weird, I'm starting to get excited. Weird, I'm starting to get excited.

Unread 06-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Weird, I'm starting to get excited.

I am. I'm so tired of feeling bad that even the pain will be only temporary. My low back has also killed me for the past 2 months. My LAVHBSO is a week from today but I wish it were tomorrow. Maybe I'm crazy too, I'm just ready to get it over and on with the recovery. I have 15 year old twins and have had trouble for the last 6 years with it getting worse since last May when I had a uterine ablation. The effects of that only lasted 7 months and Aunt Flo has been here off and on ever since. Good luck!

Kelli
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-14-2006, 10:41 AM

I hear all you ladies, I'm so excited to have this done. I'm having a LAVH on 8/16. I'm having it because I just had breast cancer and don't need to chance a recurrance. So they are taking it all out. Wahooooooooo I have not had a period in a year, and my doc did the blood work and told me I was already in full meno so i'm not worried about the instant meno. I just want it done and over.

I hope all of us have a great surgery and an easy recovery.
Randi
Unread 06-14-2006, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffles
I hear all you ladies, I'm so excited to have this done. I'm having a LAVH on 8/16. I'm having it because I just had breast cancer and don't need to chance a recurrance. So they are taking it all out. Wahooooooooo I have not had a period in a year, and my doc did the blood work and told me I was already in full meno so i'm not worried about the instant meno. I just want it done and over.

I hope all of us have a great surgery and an easy recovery.
Randi

Congrats to beating the cancer!!

THANKS everyone for sharing in my excitement
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Thanks

Hi Still young. Thanks it was a tough year but I made it and look forward to the new life iwth no periods or pms or any of that crap. I was going through meno for about 3 years before the cancer dx, so I think I should be ok.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you do

Randi
Unread 06-14-2006, 02:22 PM

I had to laugh at myself when I read Tiffany613's post. While doing research I came across something stating that some people use the time they are getting the hyst done and doing plastic surgery. I have always wanted a breast augmentation and even have the money together. But kept putting it off because of my fear of anesthesia, infections, etc. Pain isn't really an issue regarding either procedure. Most of my fears are the facts of calling the hyst a "major surgery" and the possibility of complications. Reading here, I can see I am not alone in my fears. Really want that breast augmentation though. Doc did say he was going to "do me up" down there and do some reconstruction down there. But, one surgery at a time is barely what I can schedule, now. Good luck to all. This website is truly awesome.
Unread 07-08-2006, 09:03 PM

I feel exactly the same way!! I am t-minus 13 days and counting!! I just finished my last period and have been announcing to anyone who will listen that I am done with "gushing" and "bleeding to death" every month!!! Some of my friends are actually envious! And I have been cleaning, organizing, putting magazines aside and even defrosting freezers. I can't wait for the 21st!!! It's the "unknown" that's frustrating -- my doctor said she would try vaginally even though I never had biological children, so I won't know what kind of recovery until after -- prepare for the worst and pray for the best!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register