Need wisdom, Job, Good health | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Need wisdom, Job, Good health Need wisdom, Job, Good health

Unread 07-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Need wisdom, Job, Good health

Please pray for me to be wise as I am going back to college after 25 years of being housewife. I am pursuing Intro. to Business, Pychhology,Humanities, Sociaology,Art Appreciation this fall and start on August 28th. I have forgotten how to write term papers and all that stuff, so need lots of wisdom. I also need a job to support my college tutition. I applied for scholarships but no one granted me one so I had to take out loans not happy about that. Need better health as I have really bad bladder issues and do not want that to be a problem in college as I cannot run to bathroom every 5 minutes. My doctor just increased my medication for that and then I have a fatty liver which causes severe pain after I eat and my liver enzymes have been really high. If they do not level out in three months I will have to have a liver biopsy. Meanwhile doctors want me to go from 254 pounds to 220 pounds in 3 months time. I honestly do not see that happening...and doubt it will help my liver functions...I need strength to walk and get the pounds off. Thanks for your prayers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-21-2006, 06:22 PM

I will pray that God gives you wisdom , strength and good health for all that you are going through. You can do anything with the help of your Heavenly Father, just trust and pray to him.

Sending s your way.

Sue
Unread 07-21-2006, 10:02 PM

(((countryrose)))

Congratulations on returning to school! That is wonderful!

Almighty God,

Please be with our dear sister, (((countryrose))) as she prepares to return to school. Fill her with Your light and guide her. Grant her the grace of wisdom. You know the things she needs. Please help her find a job so that she will have enough for her own needs and those who depend on her. Grant her good health, Dear Lord so that she will have the strength to accomplish her dreams. These things I ask, in Jesus name.

Amen

God bless you as you begin this new journey.

Deb

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register