Uterus' Last Stand | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Uterus' Last Stand Uterus' Last Stand

Unread 08-23-2006, 11:00 AM
Uterus' Last Stand

It's almost like it knows...I got up this morning and I look 4 months pregnant and the cramping is awful. This is the first time in a week that the pain in my uterus has been worse than the pain from my shingles. Well I'll have the last laugh, won't I? It's outta there in less than 48 hours.

I really overdid it yesterday. It was like I was nesting. I cleaned all day and suffered last night. I'm done. I'm going to spend the next two days resting!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Uterus' Last Stand

My uterus is having it's last stand today. I'm 3 days before my period and have cramping, burning, I won't miss these pms days!
Unread 08-23-2006, 11:35 AM
Uterus' Last Stand

My last period before my surgery lasted almost a month! Boy I'm so glad that is behind me now! Good luck to both of you and don't forget to pamper yourselves!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Uterus' Last Stand

It's amazing how we reach a point of resolve - like you I'm on the count down and have been bleeding since 7/10! Now anxiety is turning into by Friday it will be in the history books.

Good luck! And give 'er a last stand salute for me too!
Unread 08-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Uterus' Last Stand

Pamper yourselves now before surgery...Show the uterus the door and pack its bag. It has outstayed its welcome. Good luck.
Unread 08-23-2006, 01:08 PM
Uterus' Last Stand

Hi, Sending you Best Wishes. My last period lasted a month...I guess Aunt Flo knew she was leaving for good so she wanted to go out with a bang. Sing happy trails to your uterus cause it will be gone before you know it. Take care and good luck~ Melanie
Unread 08-23-2006, 01:55 PM
Uterus' Last Stand

I, too, had a "doozy" of a last period. When I posted about it, so many women responded with their stories of the same. It's amazing how your body makes it loud and clear that you are doing the right thing! Good luck to all you ladies putting up with a uterus going out with a bang!

Cathy
Unread 08-23-2006, 07:45 PM
Uterus' Last Stand

I agree with all the others, pamper yourself these last few days before your big trip to the castle! You deserve a little R & R so you can be well rested when you show your uterus the door!

Jennifer

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register