Post-Op Spotting | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Post-Op Spotting Post-Op Spotting

Unread 09-15-2006, 03:57 AM
Post-Op Spotting

I had a TAH on June 29, 2006. I recently returned to work on September 5, 2006. I have files that I must puil from a file cabinet and lift.

In addition I increased my exercise routine. Yesterday I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes. Last night and this morning I noticed specks of bright red blood on the toilet paper after wiping. There was no blood on my underwear.

Could it be caused by the increase in exercise and lifting. The lifting restriction was removed by my physician on August 16th when I had my post-op visit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Post-Op Spotting

Hi Lindy58
I'm not sure what would have caused this but I think you should call your dr and ask about it. At 11 weeks everything should be healed up sufficiently for you not to have bleeding. There might be some granulation that needs treated. Are you having an increase in your pain or any difference in how you feel?
It's safe to call and get your dr's take on what it is and see if you need to be seen. Something isn't healed in there. You might want to back off and not push too hard till you find out. Let us know what you find out.
's, Rita
Unread 09-17-2006, 06:39 AM
Post-Op Spotting

Hi preciouspearl.

Thanks for the reply. I did not have pain until late yesterday and I noticed that i was extremely tired also. I plan to call my doctor first thing tomorrow to discuss this and to see if she wants me to come in.

I appreciate your feedback.

Have a great day!

Linda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2006, 10:22 AM
Post-Op Spotting

I have the same thing..Spotting..I have an appt on Tuesday and will let you know what the doc says!

Good luck and I hope your spotting stops and you feel better!

Unread 09-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Post-Op Spotting

I have the same thing as well
going to the doc on tuesday
I will post what I find out too
Unread 09-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Post-Op Spotting

I hope all of you get good answers from your doctors! Please let us know what you find out?
Unread 09-21-2006, 03:48 AM
Follow-UP RE: Post Op Bleeding

My spotting stopped on Monday, but I went to the doctor anyway yesterday. She advised it was scar tissue causing me to spot. When she examined me everything was fine and she advised my inside has continued to heal nicely.

She did, however, remind me to continue taking it easy and to be mindful when doing things especially heavy lifting.

Hope you all got good reports and thanks for your support.

This site is great and I have recommended it to friends and family who have had hysterectomies and those who may have to have one in the future.

Linda

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register