Ladies, have you noticed? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Ladies, have you noticed? Ladies, have you noticed?

Unread 05-24-2001, 07:17 AM
Ladies, have you noticed?

Hello ladies! I know that we all have gotten close with Robynb and I just wanted to bring it to your attention that Robyn HAS accepted the invitation to be a hostess here. Thanks for your help and dedication Robyn! We all love ya!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2001, 11:58 AM

Woohooo...Robyn (((((Hugs))))))
Congratulations!!! Quite an honour indeed!!!
You always have a shoulder for all of us Robyn, as do Cyd, Vicki and Trish ! You are among an elite group of wonderful caring compassionate women for sure!!!
Love and hugs!!!
Maria xoxo
Unread 05-24-2001, 01:30 PM
Welcome ROBYNb

Thanks for that informative post Cyd. I bounce in and out quite frequently and have read and responed to your posts Robynb and think you are just great and will be a wonderful asset to this board. Sending special {{hugs for you Robyn}}}

Congratulations to all of you Cyd, Robynb, Maria, Vicki and Trish. Talk again soon.!!! You are the best group of ladies I know in Cyberspace that continually lend their support and friendship to help us all down Izzy's ROAD...

How's the weather down under? ( but you are going into fall --probably welcome after summer heat right??We need your sunglasses here in N. Calif.... heatwave happening on the west coast this week... Carole
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2001, 01:55 PM

awwwwwwwww gee thanks girls. I am so happy to have been asked and as I have said before I feel very honoured to have you all as my friends.

Carole, it is fall here and winter is biting at our toes. Maybe we will get some snow again this year. I just love snow.
Also to all of you I say thankyou as well ' cause I receive lots of support of you too. Love you all x x
Unread 05-24-2001, 05:43 PM

Congratulations, Robyn!

I always thought you'd make a great one (obviously I wasn't the only one who thought that)! And how lucky all of us are who will benefit by that choice!
Unread 05-24-2001, 07:50 PM

Congratulations Robyn! With all the supportive posts you've made in the past, it's almost like you were already a hostess. I guess now it's official. I know you'll continue to be a blessing for all the women visiting this message board.
Unread 05-24-2001, 09:57 PM

We're all doing the Springtime Happy (or in your area that would be Wintertime) for you!

I again wanted to welcome you aboard, Robyn. Your support and caring just comes shining through.

I can't even begin to say how much yours and all of our sisters support means to so many ladies. What a wonderful group of ladies we have here.

Lotsa {{hugs}} for you, my friend!

Vicki

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register