Valentina, ZoeEllen and Breezyb, where are you ? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Valentina, ZoeEllen and Breezyb, where are you ? Valentina, ZoeEllen and Breezyb, where are you ?

Unread 05-24-2001, 03:55 PM
Valentina, ZoeEllen and Breezyb, where are you ?

Hello girls, I was just wondering how everything is going with you all? Hope you are all OK. I think of each of you every day. When you feel up to it , please let us know how you are doing. Please take good care of yourselves x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2001, 06:05 PM

Hi Robyn,
Thanks for thinking of me.....and a big congratulations to you. You are for sure hostess material. I am doing OK. I finished my external treatments on tuesday...yippee, however the yucky side effects are going to linger for a while. I will be going in to the hospital for my internal on June 5. Very anxious about that. Breast biopsy came out fine, so I am real happy about that. Again congratulations, and I hope your treatments are going well.
Valentina
Unread 05-25-2001, 07:28 AM

Hi Valentina!

I'm so glad to hear your finished with the bulk of your treatments. I do hope the side effects disappear quickly.

Great news about the biopsy, that had to have been a great relief to you! Yeah!

I hope the internal round goes swiftly, and without the side effects you've experienced with the external.

We're all here pulling for you, with this many prayers for you, those side effects won't dare show their face this time!

Hang it there, you're almost done!

Take care,
Vicki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-25-2001, 07:31 AM

Hey there,

Valentina... I finish up radiation today. I then start my internal on June 7th. But mine is different than yours. I have three sessions, once a week in the doctors office.
Is the burning better? I'm feeling pretty good. Just need to get all the bowel problems taken care of. It will be great to go shopping and such and not worry about having an accident. But I'm POSITIVE this too will pass.

Wishing you the best.
Unread 05-25-2001, 12:03 PM

Hey Zoe,
So glad to see you again, I was worried. I am so glad that you are feeling good!!!! Thank goodness!!!!
Valentina
Unread 05-25-2001, 02:33 PM

So, Valentina, are you having the internal radiation ,where you go into a lead lined room, for approx. 24 hours and are treated? That is the one I am having. I think hurriedh had that one as well. Hope you are feeling ok and remember just keep saying that you will have no side effects and keep thinking positive.

Zoe, great to hear from you. I am so glad that you, too have finished. Doesn't the time go fast, I am half way. You take good care and keep that positive attitude up

Best wishes to both of you and please let us know how you are doing .
Unread 05-25-2001, 04:02 PM

Hi Robyn,
Yes I stay in the hospital overnight.....the implant stays in for approximately 24 - 30 hours. I am trying to think positive, but very anxioius. I wonder how hurriedh did with her internal?
Valentina
Unread 05-26-2001, 12:19 AM

Valentina, you sound nervous just like me , about this internal treatment. Try searching under hurriedh for posts and she told me to email her if needed. She is a great help. good lukc and love always x x
Unread 05-31-2001, 07:42 PM
doing ok......i guess

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around I have been sooo tired and the side effects are beginning for me now. But I am glad to say that I have one chemo treatment , six external treatments (started with 30) left and I begin my internal radiation tomarrow. I jus hope that the internal radiation doesn't make my side effects any worse. ( PAINFUL and bloody bowel movents has anyone else experienced this with radiation?) I have made it through the chemo without losing any hair ...yippeee! My internal radiation will be every three days and takes about 1 1/2 hours for each treatment. I will have four treatments. But I am glad to say that in 2 1/2 weeks this whole nightmare will be over. Hope everone else is doing well. {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
Unread 05-31-2001, 07:56 PM

(((((((((hugs)))))))))))) Brenda, wow nearly all over
We have been thinking of you and are so glad to hear that you are ok. Great news about your hair. Now rest and take it easy , love to you always x x

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register