Valentina, ZoeEllen and Breezyb, where are you ? - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Valentina, ZoeEllen and Breezyb, where are you ? Valentina, ZoeEllen and Breezyb, where are you ?

Unread 06-14-2001, 03:17 AM
Valentina, ZoeEllen and Breezyb, where are you ?

GREAT NEWS BRENDA
It has been a week, that I have felt "almost normal"......I have finished all my treatments. I have never been so happy about any other event. Congratulations! Celebrate!!!!!!!!
You deserve it!!!!!!!!
Valentina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-14-2001, 05:24 AM

party time,Brenda and Valentina !!

Zoe and Robyn's turn soon
Unread 06-14-2001, 06:41 PM
internal radiation

I just finished reading all of your posts. I was looking for something on the high dose, short term internal radiation because someone at work will be getting it. I had the low dose, longer term internal radiation. I can't believe how all of you have gotten through all of this. And all of you have written at one time or another that there was no way you would get through this. God gives you what you need to get through times like these. I wish that I could have found such a supportive site when I had my radiation. Reading your posts I remember looking for someone to talk to about the side effects I was having but I didn't even own a computer when I had my treatment. People who survive gyn cancers do end up talking about the most intimate things! I have the feeling that skin cancer survivors don't have nearly the interesting conversations that we have. And I walso want to know who decided the size of the "normal" size dilator. I also have the "variety pack" (three sizes). Take care of yourselves, all of you and keep your sense of humor, it helps to get through these rough times. As always, you are all in my prayers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-14-2001, 07:02 PM

Hello all,

Congrats Brenda on your last treatment. I finished my second internal today and so I just have the ONE treatment left next Thursday.

Hurriedh - I have a higher dose, short term treatment. Just let me know what you want to know. So far these treatments have not bothered me at all. It was the external that caused all the side effects.

Valentina - It's great to hear you are still swinging from the trees!

I hope to be swinging with you, soon. Little discouraged right now. The fissure is not healing on it's own and I just don't want to think of another surgery at this point. But as you may know we are trying to be ready to accept and travel for our adopted baby. And this must be taken care of before we can do that. We have had to turn down two other babies due to my health. Please pray that the fissure will heal on its' own and I can travel by August.

Thanks to my Hyster Sisters!
Unread 06-14-2001, 07:45 PM

Oh, {{{Zoe}}}!

I'm sorry you are still having problems. Extra prayers for you. You have been so gracious and so patient through all of this, I would like nothing more than for you to get healed up so you can go get your baby! My very best wishes for a quick healing process followed by a happy, blessed meeting with your new baby. What a wonderful ending that will be to this story (and a wonderful beginning)!
Unread 06-15-2001, 04:47 AM

Zoe,
My prayers go to you !!!!!!!!!
Unread 06-15-2001, 04:54 AM

Saying prayers for you , Zoe. A special bundle will come your way soon. Love to you x x
Unread 06-15-2001, 06:14 AM

Zoe,
I can't wait to hear the news of your new baby, when you come home with it. I went out last weekend and got a puppy for my son and I. That's my new addition, I think it had something to do with not having any more children....who knows..........alot of work, but I am feeling good. By the way, I still have problems with my bowels as well.........feels like it is tearing and pinching on its way out......then it subsides a bit..........certainly, though it is bearable, I am assuming it will go away real soon. I need to just relish in the fact that I beat this monster. I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!
I am hoping that TIME will simply heal the rest of the wounds both physically and mentally.
Love to you and all my sisters.

Robyn,......don't worry about the internal.........valium will get you through with no problem. I am the biggest chicken it was fine.
I promise.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register