update | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 10-26-2006, 01:25 PM
update

I want to thank everyone. I have been gone the past week because of surgery. I have had luck with this one. Though my hyster was because of cervical cancer, this surgery and the path reports showed that I did not have any. All my problems and pain was due to endo. It was really bad. Surrounding my uretha's, (did I spell that right?) and bladder. It had just taken over. The surgery took 13 hours or so to get it all and my doc had to take my ovaries. One of them was the size of a baseball. I just came home sunday and am still tired and hurting. I will be back on later I just wanted to update the wonderful and caring women that have helped my through my entire expeirence and I am sure that I will bother you guys in the future.

Hugs and kisses to all.

Tonya
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-26-2006, 02:57 PM
update

Congratulations on a clean path report as far as cancer is concerned!!

Now make sure you get plenty of rest so you can heal after this long surgery. Remember, pamper the princess.

s
Jane
Unread 10-26-2006, 03:15 PM
update

Tonya,
What wonderful news that is!!!! I could not be happier for you! One less of us to have to go thru chemo. Yea
I'm sure you are in a bad way after 13 hrs. in surgery. Rest and get well, and then put this all behind you.
All the very best,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-26-2006, 04:01 PM
update

Excellent news on the path report!

Try to get PLENTY of rest to give your body (and mind!) time to recover. You'll get a little better each day, so be patient! Remember, you're the Princess!

Congrats again!
monami
Unread 10-26-2006, 04:28 PM
update

Hi Tonya,
What great news that there was no cancer! Please get lots of rest and pamper the ; that was a very long surgery you underwent.
s,
peggiesue
Unread 10-26-2006, 07:32 PM
update

Great news!
"bother"? No bother, my dear, to congratualate you on such good results. After that major surgery, though..REST and take good care of yourself. I hope you have a smooth recovery!
xoxo
k9
Unread 10-27-2006, 12:56 AM
update

Tonya, that's great news. When I had my surgery they also found extensive endo as well as the tumour. I was a bit fed up as I've been complaning of painful periods my whole life and was never taken seriously.

Although I hate what menopause is doing to my body, the freedom of not having pain and periods is wonderful.

Z
Unread 10-27-2006, 06:56 AM
update

It's wonderful to hear that you are on your way to good health and you don't have cancer!
This is great news ! Hugs and Best Wishes, Trisha .
Unread 10-27-2006, 12:21 PM
update

Tonya, that's just the best of news. Now you can breathe easy and get plenty of rest so your body can recover. A 13 hour operation is a lot of trauma for your body. Take good care.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register