Frustrations and questions | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Frustrations and  questions Frustrations and questions

Unread 11-24-2006, 08:59 AM
Frustrations and questions

Hey It has been a while since I have posted anything...and 4 weeks since my op...Allthough I have been reading the messages and the post op checkpoints....
I have been having mood swings from tears to outright crabby...well worse.. anyow.. I have been trying to get through to my dr and I cannot Frustaion # 1 the sitches are supposed to be the dissoling kind they are still in how long till they come out?? getting shooting pains some days across the ab....BUt no I have not been lifting frustration 2 cannot ask why....or what it may be..
a few dizzy spells to add to the mixture....But hey other wise good... I am also frustrated at the part that i have to be dependant on everyone else.... I know that time will come and I will be right as rain But you know I feel useless right now and I guess a little depressed by it all..... Sorry for ranting just had to =vent and you all have been a great source of info and dare i say Love...... thanks for being there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-24-2006, 09:25 AM
Frustrations and questions

My last labial stitches just fell out a few days ago and I'm going on 7 weeks post op. I think I have a few more internal stitches, but doc said that if I do - they're not holding anything and ready to fall out..just haven't yet. I completely understand your frustration and I have (and still am to an extent) been there. I'm the type of person who is very independent. I'm Super-Mom/Wife. I do everything for myself and I do everything for everyone else. I can't stand not being able to do anything. It's nice to have help, but to have to ask my husband to do nearly everything....just doesn't work He's either sleeping, at work, or throws a big fit when I ask him to do something (like take some boxes downstairs). It's just SO much easier to do it myself and move on...and I haven't been able to do that in the last 6.5 weeks...I'm going nuts!

We're all here for you!
Unread 11-24-2006, 11:13 AM
i know how it feels!!!

im now 24 days post op and feeling very frustrated with my body and lack of body!some days i am ok.some days i feel like hell and want to kill everything in sight!!yes,that sharp knife like pain is awful,especislly when you first wake and stretch in the morning without thinking!i kinda had a rough idea wat to expect as previosly had an eptopic 3yrs ago so had the same old horrible scar and frustrations!but believe me,it will get easier.the worst for me is being stuck at home,not working,feeling lost.and the female friends i had,i thought would all rally round to help and comfort..how wrong i was!im in late 30's and no kids.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register