down hill run | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

down hill run down hill run

Unread 06-01-2001, 02:14 PM
down hill run

Well friends, I am on the down hill run. Only 5 more external beam treatments to go. I can't believe how fast this has gone. So far the only side effect I have is the itch and burn , which is bearable due to the gel the Dr. gave me. The area that is being treated is also swollen but hey , I can cope with that. I am also a little constipated I wonder if people have been praying too hard to stop diarrea . Gee the things we discuss here

After this treatment has finished I have a two week break and then on 21st June I have the internal. I am having the one where I stay overnight .

Thanks for all the support and prayers , love to you all x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-01-2001, 02:26 PM
down hill run

I am glad to hear alll this good news for you Robyn.
Valentina
Unread 06-01-2001, 03:24 PM
down hill run

Great news, Robyn. I'm glad things are going well for you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-01-2001, 04:11 PM
down hill run

(((Robyn))))
Awwww thats great news. And with the itch and burn under control you sound so much better.

Just think...by July 1st.....you will not be thinking about anymore treatments down the road. Won't that be wonderful!

Enjoy your weekend!
Love and hugs always.
M. xoxo
Unread 06-01-2001, 04:58 PM
down hill run

Robyn, I'll keep you in my prayers. Glad you are in the down hill run now! Take care!
Unread 06-02-2001, 04:17 AM
down hill run

Wow, Robyn this is wonderful news!! You were determined that you were not going to LET yourself have side effects, and I think that you did a great job at keeping them away!! You are a role model for all of us here....with angel wings!! I am thrilled that you are on the down side of that hill!! It sounds like it will all be a piece of cake from here.....hmmm, cake.....now what kind of cake should we have for the big celebration here when you are ALL DONE????

You're always in my prayers Robyn!!
Unread 06-02-2001, 06:44 AM
down hill run

Robyn!

You sound great! How wonderful it must feel to know that most of it is behind you! Yippee the itching is controllable! I'll keep up the prayers for you. Blessings, my friend!
Unread 06-02-2001, 07:12 PM
down hill run

Sounds great Robyn. Keep it going!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register