Any appointments this week (Jan 8th) ? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Any appointments this week (Jan 8th) ? Any appointments this week (Jan 8th) ?

Unread 01-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Any appointments this week (Jan 8th) ?

If you have anything going on this week, please be sure to respond to this thread so we can wish you well.

I'll be having my 3rd treatment of carbo/Avastin this Friday.

(((Maxime)))) has her MRI on Tuesday. She'll see the Dr. and get her results on the same day.

s and to all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-07-2007, 11:44 AM

I'm being seen by the Head and Neck Conference at my cancer center to evaluate the strange results of last week's pet scan, which showed something going on in the left parotid gland.

I'll also see my gyn/onc for follow up on the gynecological portion of the pet. The news is good there!
Unread 01-07-2007, 12:31 PM

I have my follow-up appointment with my Rad/Onc on Friday.
Good luck to everyone with their doctors appointments, treatments, tests and surgeries!
's
Barb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-07-2007, 01:01 PM

There are so many brave women on this site. Here I sit a blithering, bawling idiot just because I have to see the doctor on Wednesday and discuss the possibility of having a hysterectomy....and all of you have been through SO much more and are holding it together. I guess my big issue is the unknown, making the right decision, what does the future have in store for me? But my situation is so miniscule in comparison to many of you. I am hoping this will all seem much clearer to me after Wednesday. God bless all of you and keep you safe.
Unread 01-07-2007, 02:04 PM

I begin my treatments with gemcetabine and cisplatin on Tuesday. Monday night I register my son for his second Tball season. Yahoo. I'll focus on the highlights of life.

Hang in there cin-sister. You can do it and on the days we can't hold it together the great ladies here give us a hand and help us back up.
Unread 01-07-2007, 02:21 PM

See what I mean....my situation is almost laughable compared to what you are facing....and you sound much younger than I am if you have a son in t-ball. You know I would probably be really okay if someone could just say to me "this is what you have to do and this is why you have to do it"....it is my indecision and questioning my ability to do what is right that is causing me so many tears! I am so much better at handling other people's problems! Part of this has to do with the fact that my son, who has been away and in recovery for drug addiction for 15 months, is moving back home today hopefully to get his life in order and start over. I love him and proud of what he has accomplished and want things to go well, but I am stressed over that and now the medical issues. On a positive note, if I do have the surgery I will be able to press him into action to take care of Mom since there is no significant other around!

Registering for t-ball means Spring really can't be that far away!! Thanks for the encouraging words.
Unread 01-07-2007, 02:53 PM

Cin-sister, I'll be 51 next month. I have an 18 yr old who is graduating this year and a 7 and 5. I cry buckets of tears trying to decide what to do, when and how for these little ones. And then I pick myself up and be mommy again for as long as I can. My 'significant other' is a husband who provides little to no emotional or aid support. My main post is my oldest son. Letting him go this year is tearing my heart out. But I come here or to my friends who hold me up and then I move on to the next obstacle. I am determined to gain every day I can at the feet of my Lord in prayer and beseaching. You can do it, WE can do it. Hang on for the ride.
Unread 01-07-2007, 03:20 PM

i have a ultra sound on monday, I had a biopsy in september , my ovary moved and they are just looking at it the biopsy was negitive, my doctor just loves to check and check things it drives me crazy, good luck to all
Unread 01-07-2007, 04:16 PM

Good luck everyone! May your news be all good and your treatments effective.
Unread 01-07-2007, 05:00 PM

good luck to everyon who has appointments.
I have my D & C and hysteroscopy January 8
Jan 10 followup appointment with oncologist for breast cancer dx 05/03

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register