Bare Minerals makeup... anyone ever try?? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Bare Minerals makeup...  anyone ever try?? Bare Minerals makeup... anyone ever try??

Unread 01-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Bare Minerals makeup... anyone ever try??

Yes... I admit I watched their infomercial this morning and am now wanting to order. Seems like you get alot of products to 'play with' for $60.

I have seen/heard of them, but don't know anyone personally that uses their products. Maybe they use them and I just don't know about it.

So... I am curious.. anyone here ever use Bare Minerals items? If so....???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-07-2007, 02:04 PM

One of my friends got a set in St. Louis a few years back at a Sephora store. She is in her 60's and a very pretty woman anyway, but the Bare Minerals did wonders for her.
Unread 01-07-2007, 02:50 PM

Sephora and QVC have great kits. I just tried it about 3 monthes ago. Every time I wear it I get compliments on my coloring- even my doctor post op said I looked great. Now I havent wore make up since high school.

No more break outs and even if I do have a zit it goes away in about 2 days. The stuff is great and you really don't need to use much at all.

Let us know what you think
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-07-2007, 03:15 PM

Hum.... I think I will have to go and buy the starter kit online now. I LOVE trying new things.
Unread 01-07-2007, 06:40 PM

Another Bare Minerals fan here! I switched from a department store brand a few months ago and I love it. I get mine at Sephora (online and in-store) and I use all of it...from foundation to mascara. It is a lot of fun playing with it and my skin looks and feels amazing!

If you try it, enjoy and have fun!

s, Deb
Unread 01-08-2007, 09:13 PM

WooHoo! Another Bare Minerals fan here, too I just switched to it about a month ago and love it! It feels so nice not to have a layer of goo (liquid foundation) on my face anymore, and no longer get the oily skin feeling I used to have by the end of the day. I haven't tried the eye products yet, just the starter kit.
Unread 01-08-2007, 10:41 PM

I use Bare Minerals products I get from qvc. The best product they have is mineral vail. After u apply all your other makeup brush it on your face and it really finishes your face nicely. I also use the eyeshadows, foundation, and warmth [like blush]. The best part is u can mix the colors together and get the colors u like. Check qvc.com's scedule for the next Bare Minerals time. There demo's are really good. There brushes are good too.
Unread 01-08-2007, 11:31 PM

I have used bare minerals for about 3 years now. I love it and it is good for your skin. I use the foundation more in the summer than winter it is not heavy and it looks very natural. i like all of it. you should try it .
Unread 01-09-2007, 05:24 AM

Next date on QVC is 1/22/06- not sure of the time. I have the auto delivery for a special kit with all the supplies and it comes every 3 monthes with a different and brush with new seasonal colors and bag.
Unread 01-09-2007, 05:55 AM

Love it , Love it, Love it. Order from QVC you get to try it and play for 30 days.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register