American Idol, New season starts! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol, New season starts! American Idol, New season starts!

Unread 01-16-2007, 10:37 AM
American Idol, New season starts!

New idol starting tonight, should we start a new thread? I can't wait see this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-16-2007, 01:06 PM

I can't wait either but I have a meeting tonight and tommrow night. I won't get to watch it. Oh well. maby next week.
Unread 01-16-2007, 05:13 PM

Yes, let's start a new thread after we watchtonight. Can't wait!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-16-2007, 05:25 PM

New season, new faces. Although tonight will mostly be the ones that make you hold your ears.
Unread 01-17-2007, 07:42 AM

What do the American Sisters think of Simon Cowell? I think he's usually quite right in what he says, although he could be a little more subtle!

Unread 01-17-2007, 08:17 AM

I think that Simon's a hoot. I love to see the expressions on his face sometimes.
Unread 01-17-2007, 08:28 AM

I enjoy Simon's honesty. Though obviously he is very blunt, his assessment of the talent, or lack thereof, is usually in line with what I'm thinking too. I think it's more cruel to send them on when talent is obviously lacking than it is to cut them at the first opportunity.

I wish they would spend less time on the rejected talent after they leave the audition room. Do we really need to see that much of the reactions? I'd rather they spent more time showing the actual auditions.
Unread 01-17-2007, 08:51 AM

Thoughts...

Randy was so bad last night, he was meaner then Simon, that time Simon was trying to goad the contestant into an argument with Randy "Randy's being rude" Funny, the pot calling the kettle black? I'm not down on Randy, just laughing about it, but that wasn't the same Randy as last year.

I think they increased Paula's meds, she was very quiet.

Jewel, at first she seemed uncomfortable with the process but then she was getting more open about it.

Why do people have to carry on and cuss like that... hey the judges are right. But those people embarass themselves and their family, that 16 year old came out and they were beeping him about every other word.
Unread 01-17-2007, 08:56 AM

I actually like Simon. While he gets on my nerves sometimes, he can be a bit too blunt, I do think he tells it like he sees it and isn't afraid to state his opinion. IMHO he is one of the reasons the show has been so successful. If you had a bland, boring judge I don't think as many would watch.

I found last night's show rather boring. Although I was amused when Simon was goading Randy and than said he was being rude. I think it was done in jest.
Unread 01-17-2007, 12:24 PM

HI everyone..hi Poodle! I think Simon ususally knows what he is talking about ..sometimes is a bit too hasty...but sure can be rude. But I love the Idol..been to three concerts now. My sis knew one of the girls who made it last night from Wisconsin..but I was unable to watch. I cant wait for the "real" show to start in a few weeks!!! We stop everything for the Idol!! hope it is a good year. last year was great!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register