American Idol, New season starts! - Page 12 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol, New season starts! American Idol, New season starts!

Unread 03-21-2007, 02:35 PM
American Idol, New season starts!

I totally agree Sanjaya was terrible. However I would have to say that was his best performance to date. But if I were him I wouldn't brag about it!!! But he needs to be gone and soon!! He is bringing Idol down to a new level!!

I hope he leaves tonight too!!!

You are right about one thing he's still there because of those little giggly girls voting for him. They apparently can't hear bad music when they hear it. Hopefully they will get board with the show and quit watching and voting soon!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2007, 04:10 PM

I thought Blake was great- good moves and sang well. I also liked Jordan and Chris S. I give Sanjaya credit. I think he got out of his comfort zone and gave it his all, even though I still think he should go. Jordan sang her heart out, and she was believable.

Phil was pretty bad. He just could not deliver a rock star performance. Haley's choice was odd. She said she didn't want to sing another sweet song, but it seemed pretty gooey to me.
Unread 03-21-2007, 04:25 PM

I just don't get Phil at all! He just looks so scarey to me and I am not impressed with his singing. Can we have a double elimination tonight? Sanjaya and Phil?

Overall, I thought last night was entertaining. I think Lakisha and Melinda need to get out of their comfort zone and do something different! Melinda can sing, has a wonderful voice, but I am getting bored with the ballads. I want to see what she can do with an uptempo song. Lakisha I am just not so impressed with anymore.

I was soooo disappointed in Gina. I was really hoping to hear something much better from her. She has the opportunity to bring something different, but it needs to be inkey and not pitchy.

I thought Jordin was fab last night! That gal has talent. She has a great personality, I'm hoping she sticks around for a long time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2007, 05:38 PM

Today I was in the docs office and on MSNBC there was a story about a magazine...SHAPE..coming out and saying the "top three female" Idol
contenders should not be anyones Idol at all because they are fat. I told my son about this and he said ,"oh so they want somene skinny and throwing up to be that way". I said apparently so ..it is the SHAPEthey are in , not the health. both obese and bulemia can be serious. But I dont see three obese contenders.ANd , I beleive all should have a chance no matter what stage they are at in life or what "condition" they may have..many are invisible.
Unread 03-21-2007, 05:39 PM

Oooh, I loved the song selection! I remember hearing Lulu's "DownTown" on the radio when I was a little girl. I'm kind of disappointed that no one chose a Beatles' song though. That would have been cool. I'm a big Melinda fan, but I really liked, blast, I forget her name, the one who sang "Diamonds are Forever." I'm also a huge James Bond fan (pre-Pierce Brosnon--the director of the more current movies should be destroyed with one of those devices the bad guys are always coming up with in the JB movies!) Anyway, that singer was fantastic! And I loved her reply to Ryan about Simon's opinion of her. I wish their could be a tie........
Unread 03-21-2007, 10:40 PM

OK, it wasn't Lulu who sang "DownTown" but I do remember many of those songs growing up. I still love Melinda and am really starting to like Lakisha. I'm glad Chris is still in. He is certainly original.

But oh, Sanjaya, Sanjaya, Sanjaya. Yeah, I guess he did "better" last night--if you can call holloring "better." Still, at least he seems like a nice, polite kid....
Unread 03-22-2007, 07:27 AM

Once the two of them sang, I went "oh ok". Can't believe Stephanie went home, she wasn't my favorite but I can think of a few others who were far worse than she was! I'm glad they don't make them sing at the end, I always feel bad for them. What irks me is that Sanjaya will be part of the tour now.
Unread 03-22-2007, 08:49 AM

I agree with diverchick...on all counts.
Unread 03-22-2007, 10:30 AM

Dianezz!

I've lost track of it lately ... we're a few shows behind you guys anyway. You've got to be kidding? Sanjaya is still in? Will someone pleeeeze take the phones away from those lovesick teenage girls?
Unread 03-23-2007, 02:42 AM

k, my vote for the top 3, Melinda, Lakesha, and Blake (HE"S SOOO ORIGINAL!) but can we get rid of Sanjaya already?? He's my kids fave, and I honestly think that's all that's keeping him on, is the votes of the young. I still love Constantine, Bo and Chris Daughtry (he's now sold more albums then Taylor, haha). Till next Tuesday ladies

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register