American Idol, New season starts! - Page 13 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol, New season starts! American Idol, New season starts!

Unread 03-27-2007, 06:51 PM
American Idol, New season starts!

OK, I hate to admit it, but Sanjaya actullay did pretty well tonight. But that HAIR.....!

Wouldn't it be ironic if it was his new "hairdo" that got him removed from the show tonight?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-27-2007, 08:23 PM

I'm afraid that the kids will like that "hair" and vote vote vote
Unread 03-27-2007, 09:28 PM

I agree with moonmab on this one. Didn't really like Chris S today, loved Blake and Melinda. Curious to see tomorrow night!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-27-2007, 09:56 PM

Ugh, I just didn't feel like voting tonight. No one really "inspired" me. I guess I AM finally getting 'old". I didn't really know who the young lady was who's songs they selected. I mean, Chris S's song was from The Police. That one I knew, but otherwise, I was kind of confused. I grew up in the 70's and 80's. Know some music from the 90's, but other than that....although I do like Nickleback.....
Unread 03-27-2007, 10:28 PM

What was up with the Hair anyway, did he not know how stupid he looked??
I think Blake did a good job and Melinda did a wonderful job. I think she will be the overall winner.
Unread 03-28-2007, 06:59 AM

I totally agree with cats3, blake and melinda all the way! I have a soft spot for phil stacy tho, and I also like lakesha and jordin, she was adorable and did gwen's song justice! I also loved that Gwen Stefani was the mentor tonight, I LOVE her music. I grew up in the 80's too, but her music reminds me of madonna's good stuff. I guess I like the music my kids listen too please please let haley go home today, she was awful, so was chris sligh, even tho I like him, and I feel bad for sanjaya, he seems clueless, OH the hair!
Unread 03-28-2007, 01:26 PM

Even though I like Chris S, he managed to turn a police song into muzac. I could not even concentrate on what Sanjaya was singing because I kept staring at his hair. He's starting to get a bit of an attitude, so maybe he'll get kicked off though I think Haley was pretty bad.

If you close your eyes, Phil sounded good. The guy needs charisma and consistency. Blake is great, always original and a cool dude. I'd buy his cd. Thank goodness, he didn't wear those weird plaid golf pants. Gwen Stefani was a sweetheart. Please no more Donna Summers songs. I had enough of them when I was growing up!
Unread 03-28-2007, 03:45 PM

What was Sanjaya thinking??? I almost fell off of my chair when they showed him. I can only shake my head. I think he is making a mockery of the competition. Anything to keep people talking. I don't think he really gives a hoot if he is there or not. If he stays, I have a feeling each week he is going to do something even more outrageous. And than his backtalking to Simon was just plain rude. Whatever happened to respect for your elders?

I thought as a whole the show was boring. I wasn't really impressed with any of the performances. Sigh. Gina was fairly good, Phil did better than I expected and Melinda, as always can sing, but.... Jordin's outfit was really bizarre, but I thought she performed well. I think she is the sleeper of the competition. She has spunk and spirit and can sing. Still, no one got my toe to tapping and had me cheering for them. Nor did anyone inspire me to pick up the phone to vote.
Unread 03-28-2007, 05:21 PM

I'm with Kim. I just couldn't bring myself to hang around on the phone for an hour last night voting. I feel kind of bad for Chris S becuase he's gotten too bad reviews from the judges in the last two weeks, so if it's not Sanjaya tonight, I have a feeling it will be him. And Sanjaya did actually get complimented by the judges last night..
Unread 03-28-2007, 07:04 PM

I am getting fed up with Sanjaya. It is like he is making a mockery of the show. If you go to "votefortheworst.com", you'll see why he is getting the votes. He doesn't know who he is, as he has a different look every week. Now, for who I like. Lakeisha, (from my home state too!!), and Melinda. I predict it will be between those two inthe end.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register