American Idol, New season starts! - Page 16 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol, New season starts! American Idol, New season starts!

Unread 04-05-2007, 01:26 PM
American Idol, New season starts!

It really should have been Sanjaya or Haley! Gina has been "reinventing" herself, showing she has more than just a "rock" ability. It's too bad we couldn't have another week or two to see how good she really is!! I'm betting next week will be Phil...Haley and Sanjaya have something going on with the voters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2007, 01:41 PM

Maine vet I agree with you!!
I was so surprised that Gina was the one to go.
Unread 04-06-2007, 09:26 AM

I'm sorry but I so think Gina should have stayed! I don't think Haley has a good voice, it's the outfits that keep her on. I wasn't surprised that Sanjaya made it through, he wasn't too bad. You gotta figure at this point that some of the really bad ones will start to get off. Moonmab, don't quit now, we all need to vote for everyone else!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-06-2007, 02:04 PM

I dont think it is just being a good singer...I think yo need to be able tp be able to work an audience singing and when you are interviewed. I think Blake and Jorden have the best of whqt you need over all to pull off being an "Idol" ...but those other girls sure can sing wonderful!!!!.I think Blake would represent IDOL the best.
Unread 04-06-2007, 06:55 PM

Oh, hey, I don't think Melinda is a fake. I know that at one point she went to Rhema Bible College here in OK and everyone was really impressed with her singing. I think she is probably a really strong Christian raised to be very humble and modest. And she probably knows that just becuase she did well in her church singing group does not mean she would be as good compared to professionals.

I really like her. I think she's for real.
Unread 04-06-2007, 07:48 PM

I was so hoping that Gina would stay! While I didn't think she would win it, I do think she deserved to stick around for awhile longer. This is truly a weird season. I know there are shockers every season, but thus far this season is really a stinker. of course.
Unread 04-06-2007, 09:56 PM

Ditto for Kim and Moonmab!
Unread 04-07-2007, 09:17 AM

I agree dianezz, Blake is the most original by far! I love Melinda too, you can tell she did the professional thing before, she was a back up singer for many
artists, or so it was said in the auditions. I'll be sorry to see phil go next week
he's a sweetie with a nice deep voice!
Unread 04-08-2007, 02:48 PM

Hey MoonMab - No, I didn't say Melinda was a fake; she's incredible!! When you get to that level in voice, however, television, movie stars, divas, etc., what comes from within is the inner confidence and strength that makes you perform and go on. So when the judges give her kudos I sometimes find her a tad ungenuine in her response. She should KNOW she's got it going on; regardless of her Christian background, that just makes it come stronger from within. She should take her compliments w/o that" oh really? you really think I can sing" of course we think you can sing!!!! She outsings just about everyone on the show, as far as trained talent and voice placement. peace, yomiss
Unread 04-10-2007, 05:18 PM

So I read that tonight is Jennifer Lopez mentoring. Should be uh, interesting. I'm curious to see how they do. I'm curious to see what they sing, I don't even recall JLo singing, just her acting career. Hmmmmm.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register