American Idol, New season starts! - Page 17 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol, New season starts! American Idol, New season starts!

Unread 04-10-2007, 06:02 PM
American Idol, New season starts!

Ha Ha! diverchick right on! Yeah JLo did "Jenny From the Block" which is derivative and monotonous; maybe Senjaya will come on w/ a J lo hair style and sing that. I remember her singing, badly, w/ her new husband who completely out sings her all the way across the board. I agree,hmmmmmm......I wonder what kind of a "mentor" she'll be????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2007, 06:12 PM

I forgot that she was the one who portrayed Selena in Selena's biography.
Unread 04-10-2007, 07:10 PM

OMG MoonMab that Selena movie!!! I simply cannot watch it; it kills me everytime. I will weep thru the whole thing; dd will roll her eyes at me. She was very good in that I thought. and you know everyone makes fun of her butt but that God J Lo made the big butt okay to have. Thanks J Lo!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2007, 08:38 PM

OMG what was with sanjaya and his hair....never know from one week to the next what he will look like. I can't say what my hubby calls him but believe me it fits him........ Is he trying to be another "Prince" fat chance of that happening. My favs are Lakisha, Melinda and Blake......was really mad to see Gina go also, why wasn't it Hailey?? Oh yeah I forgot she has legs, so what doesn't mean see can sing. Looking forward to tomorrow to see who leaves.
Unread 04-10-2007, 08:43 PM

Cats 3 - LOL !!!! .... he looked like his grandmother gave him the home Toni permanent wave treatment!!! I totally agree w/ all of your picks; I thought Blake was great tonight but they beat him up b/c his voice cracked a bit at the end. but the rest of the song was an excellent vocal by him. Oh yeah and Haily has the legs..she's cute but her voice is sooo mediocre. And I agree, sorry to see Gina go ..take care.
Unread 04-10-2007, 08:56 PM

I loved the musical selection, but was surprised that none of them really understood how to really punch out those staccato rythems. Sanjaya played it safe--and ended up sounding like julio eglasias. not one of my favorite performers. But he DID play it safe....

It must be hard to really get into a song when under that kind of pressure because I would think Latino would be a blast to do! I mean, think about all the different performers who have done that style of music. Madonna, ABBA.....
Unread 04-10-2007, 09:21 PM

I liked the songs, but I thought they weren't done very well. I could not believe Hailey, I thought Simon's comment was right on. Can't wait to see tomorrow....And I had forgotten she played Selena, I so cried through that movie!
Unread 04-11-2007, 10:09 AM

wow I actually thought Sanjaya was good last night, but I could do without his "looks" at the camera LOL He sang my mom's favorite song that she used to sing to me growing up! "Besame mucho" is a really old mexican love song, I'm surprised he sang it, being that he's punjabi Indian! He did well tho, and Cats3, you and I have the same faves! I also like Jordin too, she's so full of spirit and talented for being 17! take care ladies, can't wait till 2nite!
Unread 04-12-2007, 07:05 AM

Haley was sent home last night. I was not surprised, I expected her to go soon. I think that Phil will go soon and Chris. After that, it gets tougher, IMO.
Sanjaya seems to have a hugh following
He is a cute boy, can be entertaining.
Unread 04-12-2007, 08:08 AM

I am so glad it was Haley that got let go last nite.
It is going to get tougher next week.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register