American Idol, New season starts! - Page 19 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol, New season starts! American Idol, New season starts!

Unread 04-13-2007, 11:13 PM
American Idol, New season starts!

Hailey's gone now if they just get Sanjaya out of there, there might actually b a good show to watch. I am just not into it as much this season as I have been in the previous ones. I am rooting for Blake or Melinda but then again Jordan can sing to. Will be a toss up between 4 of them. I think Phil needs to go also, he just doesn't have it for me. Will be interesting with country week coming up, can't wait to her Sanjaya sing it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2007, 10:07 AM

I think country week will be a big challenge for many of them! I love Melinda, but I can't imagine her on country week. And Lakesha has grown on me as well. Blake is a doll--I like his funky style--but again, country week? I just hope it doesnt' break any of them! I was so disappointed in Latino week!
Unread 04-14-2007, 11:51 AM

Country week seems like it's going to be painful; what in heaven's name will Sanjaya sing.."On the Road Again?" I like Blake, too, but how will he do w/country is going to be crazy. I just can't see Lakeisha in a cowboy hat, but maybe I'm way wrong here. Latino week had a lot to be desired; I think the men were better than the women singing Latino style.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2007, 04:38 PM

I think most of the idols except for Blake struggled through latin week. They didn't seem to be able to get into the rhythm and passion of latin music. Maybe it has something to do with their ability to dance?? Country will be a challenge. I've seen some vocal couches predict that Phil will do well. We'll see. Can't imagine Sanjaya doing country or Lakisha and Melinda for that matter.
Even though the teens like Sanjaya, the song he sang Besame mucho, which I think means Kiss me a lot was creepy. I can't imagine even as a 14 year old wanting to do that with him!! Oh well, I was a David Cassidy fan back in the days. To each his own.
Unread 04-14-2007, 08:54 PM

I can see Sanjaya coming out with a big cowboy hat and the whole outfit, but can he sing it? I doubt it!! I think Melinda can do it, maybeLakesha, and Blake will find some song that will fit his style since country is a big broad category and can have fast or slow songs. We'll see.
Unread 04-15-2007, 02:11 PM

How about Rhinestone Cowboy for Sanjaya? I can't picture Lakesha doing country. I have a feeling she may pick a Martina McBride song. Chris R is another one that I can't picture doing country. I am watching just so I can see the train wreck. I hope I am wrong and we have a few that step up their game and give us that WOW factor.

My choice for a final 4 would be Melinda, Blake, Jordin and ...... Hmm...that's only 3.
Unread 04-15-2007, 02:42 PM

Wow Kim M, LOVE the "Hystersister" band on your reply. How cute! Who is the Justin Timberlake-like singer..Chris?? I'll bet he does a good job w/ a country song like "All my Exes live in Texas"...wait a minute...Kim YOU live in Texas!! Ha ha LOL
Unread 04-15-2007, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim M
How about Rhinestone Cowboy for Sanjaya?
That would be about right

I agree with your choice of final 4
Unread 04-15-2007, 03:55 PM

I hope I dont' miss anything. I have a Cancer Walk Survivor's dinner that night. I can record, but ya know, it just ain't the same!
Unread 04-16-2007, 11:56 AM

Okay I've got it! How about Sanjaya singing "Man I Feel Like a Woman" for country week??? LOL

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register