American Idol, New season starts! - Page 20 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol, New season starts! American Idol, New season starts!

Unread 04-16-2007, 06:47 PM
American Idol, New season starts!

That would be perfect!! Can't wait until tomorrow!! Have to get back to dancing with the stars.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2007, 06:47 PM

Yomiss! Love it!
Unread 04-18-2007, 07:00 AM

I think that Sanjaya was really really bad last night & looked ridiculous. The others were pretty good, especially Melinda and Blake.

I'm crossing my fingers ( & toes if it'll help ) that Sanjaya will finally get the boot - but I'm not holding my breath.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2007, 08:11 AM

I agree with you Jeanus...I also thought they were too hard on Lakisha. I often see a blank stare in her and she seems to rush thru her songs ...though a very lovely singer!. Last night I could see her heart and soul and it was beautiful.afterwards I felt she was saddened by there comments becaseu she really DID put Lakisha into it. Thenwhen chris sang, they said too much Chris in it. ANd if they didnt like Lakisha ...they forgot to say how beautiful she looked...like they usually do before the bomb hits. anyway I did really enjoy JOrden!!! But my vote always goes to Blake...he is an alround singer when he is forced to be. I would LOVE to hear him sing STING!
Unread 04-18-2007, 08:15 AM

My DD are big country fans and they were soooo offended by Sanjaya's farce on country. He was sooo bad and I sure hope he gets the boot. I really did like Lakisha's performance too and thought the judges were too rough on her. I really liked Jordan and Phil's performances. Can't wait till tonite.
Unread 04-18-2007, 10:21 AM

OMG what was up with sanjaya's hair again. I am hoping that tonight he will ge gone. I really liked most of the others last night. I don't know why they are stringing sanjaya along unless it is for more viewers to see how stupid he looks each week. I am almost to the point of not watching it anymore. Can't wait to see who wins.
Unread 04-18-2007, 10:49 AM

OMG!! Do I agree with you on how bad Sanjaya was last night. To me it is embarassing for American Idol to have someone that can't even sing make it into the top 7!! Simon even has had enough of these farse. I don't understand how people can even vote for him. He isn't that cute to me and besides isn't this about their voices and not their looks. Hope he is gone tonight....
Unread 04-18-2007, 02:17 PM

last night just sucked in general, blake was the only one who did somewhat OK, but then again, I don't care for modern country so it was a real BLAH to all of us rockers lol
Unread 04-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Who'll be the next in line?

I agree; I was hoping someone would have picked an oldie but a goodie like Kelly Pickler used to...Sanjaya singing Bonnie Raitt...I guess I wasn't too far off w/ my prediction of what he'd sing. I thought the judges were tough on Lakisha; I love that song...and she did have "the girls" covered up last night in her nice brown dress. LOL...we'll have to wait and see Idol fans....later
Unread 04-18-2007, 03:48 PM

I like Lakisha, but felt she shouted the song when that was not appropriate. I loved Jordin and Blake. Phil was good, but usually I don't like him. I felt that Ryan Seacrest was off base with his comments about Simon regarding Sanjaya. He gets a bit mouthy at times. Anyways, like every week, Sanjaya should go. Buthe probably won't/

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register