American Idol, New season starts! - Page 24 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol, New season starts! American Idol, New season starts!

Unread 04-24-2007, 08:20 PM
American Idol, New season starts!

I thought everyone was pretty good. Everyone got pretty high praise except Lakisha. I thought it was pretty unfair. I didn't think Blake was better than she was, but he was told that at least his singing was "sincere" (this from Simon) but she was just told that she shouldn't have tried a Fantasia song. And Simon told her she hollared too much. Since I am not a Fantasia fan, I didn't have to compare Latisha to her, and so I thought she did a really great job. The judges did compliment (?) her on her "powerhouse" singing....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2007, 08:22 PM

Honestly. I thought that Jordin just won the series tonight. We shall see.
Unread 04-25-2007, 06:40 AM

I agree with you about Jordin! I am and have always been a huge Blake fan, but he did not blow me away last night. I am so about who I like best now. I am still pulling for Blake even though I voted for three contenstants last night .

Tonight will be very interesting. Hope Chris goes, but we'll see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-25-2007, 07:17 AM

I would chose Phil to go home tonight.
I think that Jordin was good but Melinda was great too. I think that they should be the final 2.
Unread 04-25-2007, 09:32 AM

either phil or chris, they both left me cold....LOVED "imagine" by Blake! and Jordin is soooo talented, melinda as always, was magical! Can't wait to see Bono tonight, although I wish they had shown him tutoring the group last night!
Unread 04-25-2007, 12:57 PM

I thought each one sang sincerely and had a different style except maybe for Melinda and Lakisha have a similar way of singing. I think Lakisha suffers for that because Melinda is so good. Jordin has become just amazing. I think she was the best. I am a Blake fan, but his performance didn't do it for me. I have to give credit to Chris for making Eric Clapton's song interesting and heartfelt though I don't really like his voice.

Ellen Degeneres is hosting tonight! I love her. It will be an interesting show. I have to say that while Sanjaya might have been a sweet kid, the show was so much better without him.
Unread 04-25-2007, 04:37 PM

I missed Phil at the beginning, but saw everyone else. I think Jordin did the best, and Melinda. I would send either Phil or Chris home, although I have a bad feeling about Lakeisha. She is getting a lot of criticism from the judges lately. No offense, as I am a Christian, but it seems Gospel singers don't make it on Idol. They're not popular. I can't wait to see the show tonight!!
Unread 04-25-2007, 04:47 PM

I agree about gospel singers. That is such a specific genre, and it does not appeal to every culture. Loved Melinda! I feel sorry for Lakeisha. The judges just pick on her!

I too was hoping to see Bono coaching them! I wonder if the contestants recieved any coaching at all, come to think of it, as no one mentioned a word about it....

I have to admit, I was kind of hoping to hear a song by U-2 or Bob Dylan or someone like that....
Unread 04-26-2007, 06:39 AM

WOW what a show...and how touching. I saw the latter half and enjoyed it. I felt sooooooooo bad for Jordin my girls and I were horrified when she was the only one left..until Ryan made his announcement. I missed Tuesday, so can't wait to see next week!
Unread 04-26-2007, 06:51 AM

I was happy to see and hear Josh Groban perform.

I couldn't believe how close Jordin came to being gone. That makes no sense at all.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register